You're All I Need Lyrics By Nikki Sixx

The blade of my knife, faced away from your heart. Those last few nights it turned and sliced you apart

I never asked her for much. Just to keep up with the housework, cook a meal from time to time, give me nookie when I wanted it, and to love me. She managed to do all of those things, except one. I knew I had an anger problem, hell the whole damn town knew. I tried so hard to keep it under control. She just didnt make it easy for me. She knew what buttons to push. The only problem was, neither one of us knew how bad it would get when I pushed back. And damn did I push back hard.

Youre all i need, make you only mine. I love you so I set you free

I loved that girl from the first second I saw her. Standing in front of the jukebox at the old dinner. She had a rocker's soul, and it drove me wild. We were every bit like fire and ice. She knew how to cool me down, and I knew just how to heat her up. I thought we were perfect together. Felt like I chased that girl for months. She was all about playing hard to get. She played it well. I knew I had her though, I could tell it when she would look at me. That devil behind her smile. I knew what she was doing, and I knew exactly what she wanted. Unfortunately It wasnt all me. I think a part of her felt something for me. Maybe it was from the thrill of the chase, maybe it was my money. I didnt care. I just wanted that girl, and I would have done anything to keep her.

So many times I said youd only be mine, I gave my blood and tears and loved you cyanide

I made sure she had everything she ever wanted. Money, cars, clothes, jewelry. She had it all. She never wanted for nothing, except another man I guess. The only time she gave me some was when I bought her something new. I should have seen the signs, should have woken up and smelled the coffee. She had me in a constant fantasy. It didnt matter to me what I had to do to keep her, I only wanted to keep her. And I did for a while at least. Wasnt until I got laid off from work that I really saw the kind of person she was. She turned cold as ice. All of a sudden nothing I did was right, couldnt say the right things. Forget touching her, she didnt want to come anywhere near me. After a while I knew she was stepping out on me. I didnt catch her, I didn't really have to. The whole town was talking about what a tramp she was. Turning tricks for whatever she could get. Worst part about it, I still loved her and I knew I was going to keep on loving her. Just like she was going to keep on cheating. It was only a matter of time before she told me she was leaving. But, that little voice in the back of my head told me that just wasnt going to happen.

When you took my lips, I took your breath. Sometimes love is better off dead

I told her I understood and I wouldnt make any fuss. I even helped her load up her car to leave. The moment was too perfect to be honest. She asked me for one last kiss. I was more than happy to give it to her. I held her in my arms for the last time. Almost felt like the first. When her lips slowly started to break from mine, I slowly jammed my knife in her back. Her face turned pale, and her eyes got real wide. As if she couldnt believe I did it. There was no way I was just going to let her go like that. I figured if I couldnt have her then nobody can. And I made sure of it too.

Laid out cold, now were both alone. But killing you helped me keep you home

I called the cops and told them what I did. There was no point in going on some crazy drawn out run. I cant really say that Im sorry for what I did. She had it coming. Taking her life was the only way I could make sure she will always be with me. And I can live with that. Seeing the life drain from her face brought me a kind of peace I have never felt. It let me know that I did the right thing. Im not some psychopath. Im just a man that loved a woman a little too hard. Anyways, thats why Im in here, whats your excuse?