5. OBEY

The next morning there was a mail by Mr. Kim making Jungkook bit his bottom lip, with an excitement & nervousness he clicked on it.

Mr. Jeon,

If you have time available today, I have a personal proposition to discuss with you. I believe you will find it rather exciting.

K.Th

Jungkook checked his appointment list, he was clear until the department meeting at four. With his heart racing, he went to Tae's office.

With two soft knocks he whispered "You wanted to see me, Mr. Kim?".

Tae opened the door immediately as if waiting for those knocks, he look around the empty corridor, then grabbed his arm and jerked him into the office.

He pushed the door shut and shoved him up against it. "Did you follow my order, Mr. Jeon?" He dipped his head and nuzzled his neck just below his ear. "Or did you disobey me? Did you cum last night?"

Jungkook was reminded of last night how he edged himself for six times, 'six fucking times', just because of Tae's order, oh! How much effect he already have on him.

Kook whimpered at the feel of tae's lips on his throat. "No," he said, fighting to keep his voice steady. "No. I obeyed you, I swear.... I wanted to cum, but I didn't..... I stopped. I didn't cum, Tae"

"I'll need to check." Tae gripped his skirt and yanked it up to his hips. He pushed one hand between his thighs and molded his panties againts him.

Jungkook gasped and squirmed. "Tae~"

He laughed, biting the side of his neck he raised his head to look at him. "Oh, dear me," he chuckled, his fingers rubbing on his clothed pussy.

"I wouldn't be able to tell that from this, would I?" He brought his hand up and licked his fingers. "Warm," he murmured. He kept his eyes locked on him and pushed his hand between his legs again.

He pulled his panties aside, his fingers probed him and slipped into his wet cunt, making kook yelp and wriggle.

"Wet." Tae drew his hand out and pushed his fingers into his mouth. Jungkook moaned and licked his juices from his fingers. Tae smiled, his eyes darkening with every swipe of his tongue.

Once he'd finished, Tae put his hands on the wall on either side of his shoulders and looked at him "Unfasten your shirt," he said. "Open it up. Show your breasts." Jungkook's fingers trembled as he rushed to obey him.

He watched his face as he pulled his shirt out of the waistband of his skirt and spread it open for him. Tae's eyes filled with arousal when he cupped his tits through his red, lacy bra. "I can't take this off," he murmured. "Not without taking off my shirt."

Tae nodded. "That's enough for now. Take off your panties and give them to me."

Jungkook's eyes widened. He didn't know if he planned to keep them but he found that a small part of him hoped he would.

It made him wet to think of his panties in his desk, reminding him of younger every time he would open the drawer.

He slipped his hands under his rucked-up skirt and pushed his panties down as far as he could reach, then wriggled to drop them to his ankles.