Chapter Four: Plans Change.

Mitchell's P.O.V.
° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °
Walking back to the farm I feel something in my gut telling me to turn around to insist that she let me take her back up to Michigan. I shrug it off and chalk it up to emotionalness and liking having somebody to talk to about stuff. I smile softly as my phone buzzes and it shows an unknown number texts; hey it's me! I add Riley to my contacts and text her back; Gotch ya! I'll proly head to sleep when I get back so night and have a nice flight! Riley: Okay talk after my flight! I make it back to the party and I see Emerson and GameGo clumbimg into the jeep that we rebuilt together and see her brother laying in the back end with headphones on and bobbing his head lightly. I walk over and begin opening the back end but GameGo sees me and Screams "Hey! You get away from here! Get away from my brother and get away from my boyfriends jeep!"

I look at her kind of like; huhdafuk?"I'm gonna get in the back of basically my big brothers jeep, and talk to a guy who hospitalized me. Now if you have an issue. . . ." I glare at her darkly "Then walk home." I continue opening the hatch and climbing in then shutting it leaving no room for debate.

Cayleb nods at me and pulls his left headphone back "We good?" he asks hesitantly.

"Yeah we're cool." I answer pulling out my earbuds and listen to my Glad You Came playlist as the alcohol finally starts to wear of giving me a bit more clarity.

Celina and Cain climb in the backseat and Emerson and Gamey girl get in the front seats Em driving. Celina and Cain are murmuring to one another while Em follows the GPS to get to the
Siblings house. As we pull up we see they have a large structure as a home it has to be atleast five-thousand square feet. It is all made of Metal, Damascus steel by the looks of it beautiful but makes me question how rich are these basterds and why is their daughter working at GameGo? I open the back and have Cayleb put an arm over my shoulders and help him walk to his front door. *I wanna drop him*  Cain calls out "Don't let my intrusive telepathic thoughts win!"

Sorry its short af guys we had tornados today so didnt have alot of time.