Chapter 1 +Monologue

This is all my fucking fault. I'm the reason this whole thing happened. I'm the reason my only true friends are dead and didn't do a goddamn motherfucking thing to stop it. I'm the one to blame. Oh, how we used to be so close. We even had a group name, I.M.P.B. It stood for our names, Iris(me), Meghan, Penelope, and Bella. We wore each other's clothes, had ten sets of matching friendship bracelets and necklaces. Hell, we practically lived together. Our birthdays were all in September and trust me, we went nuts all September. It all changed of September 13th. I remember it like it was yesterday. It was a Friday afternoon, the day after I turned 15. We were walking to Bella's house to eat food after we finished shopping with my birthday money. That's when we saw them, the meanest girls at our school. Everyone, and I mean everyone was scared of them. They were the 90s plastics. I remember one day when a girl had asked for their names or something like that for the school newspaper and she was never seen again. There were and still are hundreds of thousands of rumors swirling like tornadoes about how they might have killed her. When we saw them walking towards us I promise you that we all thought we were dead. But they were nice. To us. They weren't only nice to us but  the leader, Regina invited us to her party next week.