↳𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

✠ ——— ✠ ——— ✠ ——— ✠
DAY 5, ALMOST MIDNIGHT
✠ ——— ✠ ——— ✠ ——— ✠

"Han! O-Oh my god! Han!"

Y/N kneels next to him; her hands hover above his spazzing body, unsure of what to do to comfort him.

"G-Get..." Cough. "Help...!" Cough, cough, cough. Han manages to plead in between coughing fits. He heaves in air.

Han presses his own hands onto his skull, wincing in pain.

"Gah... headache!" Han wheezes.

She tries to help him to his feet so they can go find Bang Chan and Changbin - they might know what to do in this scenario. As he stands up, however, his sense of balance seems to disappear and he wobbles right into a mirror wall. Han struggles for breath.

She assists him in draping his arm around her shoulders for support. "C'mon, Han; we're gonna find the others, and e-everything will be okay! Y-You'll be okay!"

Y/N can't determine how many of those statements were lies to herself.

Halfway down the mirrored passageway - it seems like they've been traveling for an eternity - Han's knees give away, and he falls to the floor again, this time doubled over in pain with his arms wrapped around his stomach.

His breath hitches, and suddenly he empties his stomach contents onto the floor of mirrors.

Oh god, what do I do, what do I do, what do I do?!

Han remains in his position for a while, unable to move without pain.

"G-Go..!" He implores. "Go, Y/N! G-Get the others!"

More acidic vomit pours from his mouth.

"Shit..." He chokes; his vomit mixes with some of his coughed-up blood.

She doesn't want to leave Han right now, but it seems like she has no other choice. "Okay, I-I'll be right back! Please, just stay alive!" She yells at him before breaking into a run.

"BANG CHAN!!! CHANGBIN!!!" Y/N yells at the top of her lungs while sprinting back to the mirror maze's starting point. "SOMEONE, HELP!!!"

She reaches the entrances of the middle and right passageways.

"BANG CHAN!!! CHANGBIN!!!" She shouts again, cupping her hands to the sides of her mouth for maximum volume.

It isn't long before they both come running in her direction.

"What?! What is it?! What's wrong?!" Bang Chan questions, looking her up and down. His eyes dart from her blood-speckled shirt to the left hallway where she came from.

"Where is Han?" Changbin asks.

She tries to calm her breathing so that she can answer clearly, "Something's w-wrong with Han! I... H-He told me to g-go get you two! I-I... I'm so confused! C'mon - w-we have to help him!" She beckons them in her direction, and soon the three of them are running as fast as they can towards Han.

He is still in that doubled-over position, a puddle of blood and vomit in front of him, once they reach his side.

This time, however, Han's body is twitching as if he is experiencing a seizure, and yet his entire demeanor has lost a majority of his energy.

"Y/N... you'd better stay alive... for me..." Han whispers.

Changbin crouches down and places his hand against Han's chest. They wait a moment in fearful silence.