Shoud I be excited or sad?

~Reilly's P.O.V.~

So I've been waiting 5 minutes and she hasnt texted me back yet....I wonder if shes ok or if her mom will let her!! Just then I got a text from Brooke. Well I was waiting my mom told my brother and sister that we are movin and

Bro: hey can you come over like now?
Me: umm sure just let me tell my mom and I will be on my way!
Bro: thanx bae
Me: np ok im leaving now!!
Bro: see you soon.

Ok so I've been walkig for 5 minutes and it started raining once I got to her door. I didnt even knlck on the door and here is Brooke she has been crying you can tell.

Me:Brook are you ok?
Brooke: Ya! im fine come in!
Me: Whats the matter
Brooke: Nothing I need you to help me
Me: With what?
Brooke: WITH PACKING!! IM MOVING WITH YOU!!
Me: OMG SHES LETTING YOU MOVE WITH ME!!
Brooke: No I just said that! -.- OF COURSE SHE DID AHHHH!!!!
Me: well im going to text my mom and she when we are moving!
Brooke: ok but hurry

Im so excited to move its weird. Im happy Brookes parents are letting her move with us. So I texted my mom.
(★= mom ♥= me)
: hey mom Brookes parents are ltting her move with us!! When are we oving so she can pack please?
★: thats great sweetie!! Anyways so I got the house I wanted so we are leaving on Monday!! So get packing!!
♥: thanx mom i will let Brooke know!!
★: have fun sweetie!! Brooke can sleep over if you want!
♥: thanx mom

After my mom and I's conversation I told Brooke. We packed right away we picked her outfits for Sunday and Monday and packed everything else we packed everything because she didnt have a lot of things and my mom came with our van. She said bye to her mom and gave her a hug and kiss goodbye. Shelby told us to be safe and with that we were out the door with all of her stuff in my moms van. We got to my house and we went upstairs to my room to pack as well. I got out my outfits for Sunday and Monday out. I picked for Sunday a crop top that says 'im better than you babe' and its sunset colours with black high waisted shorts and black vans. For Monday I picked a black crop top that has white hearts all over it with Bright pink writing saying 'okay will be our always' with white high waisted shorts and white vans. We put our pjs on so shorts and a tank top and she helped me pack my things.

By the time we were done it was 12:30 so we went and had a little snack before we went to bed. We said good night and turned the lights off.

*next morning*
I got up and nobody else was up so I got up and went on my phone. I checked twitter and Hayes Grier tweeted....
@HayesGrier : so I just found out im getting new neighbour's so you know I want to look nice. I hope shes cute cause I know thers a girl my age coming.
@HayesGrier : mystery girl come out of your hiding. I want to know who you are.
I thought maybe I was moving to the house Hayes was talking about but then im like is that where im moving *click* or nawwwww. Haha that gets me every time. Anyways so i go downstairs and start to make breakfast. I was making bacon, eggs, french toast and pancakes. I finished making breakfast and put it all on plates and put it on the table. I lut orange juice and apple juice on the table as well as milk. I went to wake everyone up. I woke up my brother first and he ran down the stairs after I whispered 'get downstairs and grab a plate and eat your food...its eggs bacon french toast and pancakes.' He bolted it was funny because he hit a wall like 2 times he was so tired. Then I woke up my sister. He room is empty because she packed everything yesterday too. She woke up like usual tired but funny because she got up fell kn her bed got up and smacked her head with her hand and said that she hit the door. It was funny...thn I woke up my Brookey pou...I used to call her that when we were little. Anyways she was the only normal one I woke up so far. She got up ad walked downstairs. I woke up my kom amd she came downstairs too. We all ate and waited for the movers to ckme get our stuff because my mom was going early today. Then me my sister brother and Brookey pou would get up tomorrow and get driven by Brookey pou's mom. Im sorta excited but sorta not I dknt knkw where we are moving but my moms meeting us at the airport in North Carolina tomorrow so it should be ok. Right.

*1 in the afternoon*
We were all bored and didnt know what to do so we went to the beach and went home after about a half hour or so. The movers were here so we sorta helped but not that much. After that it was about 4:30 so we all went out to Arby's for dinner. Then we went to Yogurty's and had some froyo it was good. We went back home and it was like 7:45. Me and Brookey pou went out to long board well I long boarded and she skate boarded. We went home around 9:15 because we went and said bye to Daniel, James and Talia. I felt bad for leaving them but I have to so...ya...I got ready for bed because our flight was at 3:45 so we had to get up early.

*morning of Monday*

Its Monday morning already. I woke up took a shower and dried my hair and got dressed. I left it to my natural straight hair and pinned some of my long bangs back because my bangs are the same length as my hair. I woke up everyone and we got ready to go. Once everyone was done we left. We got on he plane after saying goodbye to Shelby. We got on the plane so me and Brookey pou sat together and Cacey and troy sat together. I let the sleep take control of my body and slept for a while.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Authors note
Thanx for reading if you do
Again this is like first book i wrote so dont hate...
Im writing another book to its about matthew espinosa...
Thanx if your readin it means a lot to me...