Chapter 2

It was so wrong to feel worried about your lifetime enemy, yet Gu Yan felt something inside him stirring when he met the bloodshot eyes of his long-term bully, that wild Omega.

And it happened so suddenly. One moment ago, he was about to get engaged to his best friend, the next moment he found himself being slapped harshly and falling in front of his family, the media taking his photos crazily for the breaking news. The Shock was written all over his family's faces as their son was being humiliated in front of the world.

Shen Hua was expecting a little bit of drama, but not like this. She thought Gu Yan might get punched today, but she never thought it would be Lin Mu who would punch Gu Yan. It was unexpected to think Lin Mu would create a problem as she didn't remember Gu Yan or his family or Lin Mu's family letting Lin Mu know about Gu Yan's engagement, as they knew Lin Mu might do something to crash the engagement. And it happened even without them letting Lin Mu know.

Gu Yan, who was in shock, wiped his lips which had blood, as the slap was strong. The male omega has weak construction, so does Lin Mu, with a very small and thin body. But that doesn't stop him from doing what he likes. Lin Mu is trained in fighting and an award-winning dancer who trained 8 hours a day without falling a day. That made him too strong for just any omega.

"Are you OK?!" Shen Hua asked, placing her hand on Gu Yan's shoulder.

Gu Yan nodded and stood up. The next moment, Gu Yan could say anything to Lin Mu, he felt his blood boil as Lin Mu pushed Shen Hua away from Gu Yan.

"Lin Mu!" Gu Yan yelled at Lin Mu as he held Shen Hua from falling.

Lin Feng hurriedly held Lin Mu and pushed him behind, feeling Gu Yan getting outraged by Lin Mu's behaviour.

"I am sorry Gu Yan!" Lin Feng apologized hurriedly as he held his struggling baby brother who was furious.

The Lin family already knew Lin Mu might do something to anger Gu Yan if he came to know that Gu Yan was going to get engaged. So, they made Lin Mu leave China in the name of taking care of a meeting overseas. They also don't understand why Lin Mu hates Gu Yan so much for destroying every marriage and function he held. And, of course, they never suspect their Mumu's feelings for Gu Yan, like one will hit and hurt the person they love.

Lin Mu bit his brother's hand and freed himself and held Gu Yan's collar, dragging him towards him.

"Lin Mu! Just what do you think you are doing?!" Gu Yan hissed his words, trying to control his pheromones, as he couldn't let himself drown in anger and hurt the omega.

"Why did no one tell me that you were getting engaged?!" Lin Mu yelled at Gu Yan.

"Do they have to tell you?! Who do you think you are?! Humm...!" Gu Yan vomited those words out in rage. He knew something like this would happen if Lin Mu knew. He already had a plan for today, yet Lin Mu destroyed everything.

"You believe me, Gu Yan! I will destroy anyone who marries you!" Lin Mu said with a dark voice.

"Enough! Leave now before I lose my patience!" Gu Yan uttered in rage, throwing Lin Mu's hands away from his collar.

"You can't make me!" Lin Mu spat those words out in a rage.

Gu Yan felt like he was losing his patience. His blood was ragging with the look the omega was giving him, as if challenging him with authority. How badly he wanted to hit that annoying face and tame that wild personality of this shit like omega. Yet he didn't, as he had no heart to mingle with this omega.

Looking at Gu Yan's expression, Gu Yan's family knew better how to control the situation, as they were no fans of Gu Yan, losing his patience and bringing everyone down with his pheromones. They had to stop this as much as they loved to watch their son fighting a losing battle with Lin Mu even after being a dominant alpha, which is a secret, as Gu Yan never liked to show off his power.