Best Friends (Neil Walker)

You have been best friend with Neil for as long as you could remember. He had always been there for you when you needed him and you were there for him too.
One day, Neil invited you to go to the Pirates game with him. You were beyond excited! You and Neil listened to music and jammed out the whole way to PNC Park. When you finally arrived at the park, Neil said you could go into the locker rooms with him to meet the team. Making sure everyone was dressed (lol) Neil and the entire Pirates team welcomed you into there home. You enjoyed meeting everybody. But there was a certain catcher who was trying to flirt with you. Francisco Cervelli. You were instantly attracted to the young, handsome, athletic catcher. You could tell Cervelli was trying to impress you.
"so what's a pretty girl like you doing here miss. (Y/N)?"
"Oh Neil invited me so come with him and watch the game today!" You told Cervelli.
"So you guys are a thing?" Said Francisco and Neil approached you.
"WHAT?!" You and Neil said at the same time.
"No, you have the wrong idea. Me and Neil are only best friends." You said to the boys even though you did have a major crush on your best friend, but you could never tell him that.
"Yeah we're only friends..." Said Neil with a now disappointed face.
"I'm going to go get ready for the game, feel free to go to your seats (Y/N) I'll see you after the game." Said Neil.
"Okay, good luck tonight Walker! Hit a Homerun for me!" You say to the second basemen.
Neil smiles at you.
As soon as he can not see you anyone he thinks out loud to himself
"Oh don't worry, I'd do anything for you." And smiles to himself.

PART 2???