The Homerun (Kevin Kiermaier)

Story for samantha_here hope you enjoy(;

You and your bestfriend (Y/BFF/N) were on your way to your favorite place to go together. The Tampa Bay Rays baseball game. A plus with watching the exciting game of baseball is the handsome players who play.

"I really wish we could meet the players." Said your friend
"Me too!" You said "I really wish I could meet Kevin Kiermaier, I mean even his name is beautiful!"
"Yes true, but I wish I could meet James Loney, now that's a masterpiece."
You and your friend laughed and had fun the rest of the way to the ballpark.

Arriving at the game you guys found your seats to be very close to the Rays dugout. Right on third base line to be exact! Before you knew it it was already the 7th inning. Which meant singing the tradition "Take me out to the Ballgame". Not even paying attention you and and (Y/BFF/N) were on the Jumbotron. You two were too busy having fun living your lives to notice though. But a certain player seemed to notice the beautiful girls sitting on third baseline. Now it was time for the Rays to bat and the first player up was Kevin. You yelled and hollered for him as his at-bat continued. The you heard the crack of the bat and looked and knew that ball was gone! You yelled and yelled beyond excited for your favorite player. And as he rounded third base you could've almost swore you saw him look and wink at you! That wink sent shivers down your spine and left a permanent smile on your face for the rest of the game.
The Rays ended up winning 6-2!
You and (Y/BFF/N) decided you would wait Alittle to let the traffic die down and as you were looking at your phone you heard a deep voice.
"What are you pretty girls still doing here?" Said THE Kevin Kiermaier who was standing right in front of you!
You were at a loss of words.
He laughed.
"You okay there beautiful?" He said as he grabbed you hand to make sure you were okay.
"Huh?.. Oh.. Yes I'm fine." You said dumbfounded.
Again he laughed at your awkwardness.
"And I though you looked beautiful when I saw you after my Homerun, didn't think I get to admire you from this close" said Kevin with his wink that made your body go numb for the second time tonight. Your face soon grew red.
"Awe you're even cuter when you blush!" He said, making you blush even more.
"Haha, thank you Kevin."
"Your welcome beautiful, now how bout you let me make it up to you for making you blush." He sweetly but calmly said to you.
"That would be great, but when?" You questioned.
"Well.." He though. "Well how about right now?"
"Well that would be amazing!" You said excitedly.
"You up for some Dunkin coffee my dear" he smirked.
"Haha yes of course kind sir." You joked.
You enjoyed the rest of your night with Kevin by your side and a cup of coffee in your hand.