achoo

So it was winter! They all quickly discovered that, for some stupid reasoning that they didn't really know, Donald kept the temperature pretty low. So on the really cold nights the boys, who had developed a romantic relationship over their time living together, would all cuddle up on Kaz's bed.

The superhero was naturally warm due to his fire abilities, so they'd just steal his heat- not that Kaz was complaining cause he got to cuddle with both his boyfriends every night. It quickly proved to be an issue when it started to get really cold.

They'd sleep with him every night, which started with Oliver getting sick- here's how that went.

Chase and Kaz woke up to Oliver blowing his nose rather loudly and groaning in annoyance. "Everything alright?" Chase asked, sitting up groggily, his voice was hoarse and tired.

Oliver hummed and rubbed at his nose, "Think I'm coming down with something, it's probably fine," he waved them off and got up, shivering.

"You sure?" Kaz asked, noticing the shiver he got up and wrapped Oliver in a hug, heating him up. Oliver hummed and leaned into his hug before shivering again and pulling away. "Awe no I was enjoying that," he whined.

Oliver and Chase chuckled at him, Oliver wiped at one of his eyes tired and looked around the room, blinking a few times. "Jeez I'm cold," he commented, "Like excessively cold."

Chase and Kaz looked at each other, "It isn't that cold in here," Chase responded, "If anything it's warmer than it's been all week," Oliver frowned.

After a beat of silence Kaz clapped his hands, "So! Breakfast?" and they all joined him in that idea. They got cereal for the most part and just sat down to eat while chatting, Skylar and Bree came out to grab breakfast, giggling about something or other.

"Hey, boys!" Skylar called as the two took a seat. "How'd you sleep? All cuddled up as usual" she teased, Chase and Oliver blushed and Kaz just snickered at their reactions.

"We slept fine, thank you very much," Oliver replied before he started sneezing like a kitten. Kaz giggled and Chase got up to grab a tissue.

"Oof," Kaz mumbled once he stopped, focusing more on his phone. Oliver shivered and shook his head once he stopped sneezing, Chase handed him a tissue and he wiped his nose.

"Thanks," Oliver mumbled, taking a few breaths, "Weird," Chase raised a brow.

"What is it?" Chase asked, sitting back down, Bree and Skylar enveloped in their own conversation.

"I'm colder than before, maybe something up with my powers," he responded, Kaz looked up.

"Maybe it's just cause you're sick, we haven't gotten sick since we got our abilities," He shrugged, "Or maybe you've been infected with something by a villain we fought," he taunted.

Oliver whined and the other two laughed, once they calmed down Chase reminded them it was movie day for them. So they settled in and just watched tv for most of the day.

Oliver's cold didn't really go away and a couple days after he first got sick Chase started glitching. Which was both really entertaining and slightly bad.

But mostly entertaining.

Oliver's cold had gotten worse and he spent a lot of his time in a jacket or curled up with Kaz, the first time Chase glitched he may or may not have accidentally thrown a force field at his sister and threw her into a wall because she scared him.

"Jesus christ, Chase!" she shouted, groaning as she pushed herself back up. "What the hell was that for?!"

Chase looked at her a little confused before glancing at his hands, "Sorry, I didn't mean to- are you alright?" he asked, getting off the couch and walking to her sister.