Chapter II - Time Travel??

NOO! Mikey! Do something! I don't want to leave you!

"I'm tired!" You let out a deep sigh while  walking towards your house with the boys.

Draken and Mitsuya were chatting behind you while Pah and Baji were bickering over something. You reach to your house. Peeking inside slowly you observe the lights were turned off.

"Mom and Dad are still outside.." You sigh turning back to the boys.

They look at you, you simply shrug at them. "Well am heading back to yours Mikey!" You smile cheerfully hopping your way back to Mikey's place.

The boys sigh at you and they start walking back to Mikey's house.

There was a street between your house and Mikey's house. You were behind the group, suddenly all the energy left your body, you started walking slowly behind them kicking the stones. Your chest felt tight.

Something is wrong...I don't have a good feeling whatsoever.

Cold wind breezes touching your skin, you instantly get goosebumps.

It was a cold night...

You and everyone else had walked past the street between yours and Mikey's house.

You hear a car nearing. You flip your  head and so does the boys. It was your parents car, your mom got down standing near the car door waving.

"[Y/N]! WHAT ARE YOU DOING STAYING OUT THIS LATE!!" She screamed.

You were smiling and waving back.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Within a blink an eye a truck came crashing into your parents car. The sweet smile you had a second ago was turned into a horrifying look. The car went up in flames.

Everyone's eyes widened with a horrifying look aswell, the only difference was you were confused. Your brain couldn't process what was happening before your eyes. Your hands started shaking... you didn't realise that.

Mikey caught your shoulders his mouth wide open, you can't hear anything except your heart pounding, ready to jump out your chest.

The sudden realization hit you. You were screaming your lungs out, Tears streaming down your face. Everyone came by your side trying to calm you down but they knew they couldn't, some were crying and some were horrified.

[⚠️!The part here is a little brutal, so if anyone is uncomfortable with that please skip a bit forward⚠️]

You run to the car, your mom's hands sticking out. The rest of her body was burnt to crisp. You tried to pull her out but the only thing that came out was her lower arm.. which soon burnt off. The only thing that remained was a bracelet you made for her. You started screaming, "NO MOM!! DAD!!".

Draken pulled you away from that car noticing it was going to blow up soon.

You did not make an effort to run back, you wished this a dream...a fucking nightmare.

The car blew up. You fell down on your knees. Everyone came and hugged you trying to make you feel better.

Your breathing quickens. You were hyperventilating. The last thing you remember Mitsuya shaking you meanwhile Mikey and Draken called out your name.