Page 3

Once I ran to the park, I sat on a bench. I wouldn't even dare to go home because another person gonna come after me. "Excuse me, ma'am." ugh...not again! "What?" I turned to look at the person. Okay, why of all people I meet guys?! "I just wanna ask you why you're half naked?" he stared at me. I blushed many shades of red. "I-I...uh..." I couldn't say that Slenderman appeared out of no where in the woods and attacked me. "It must had been Master." he chuckled. "Master? Slenderman is your master?!" that means... WHY IS CREEPYPASTA TRUE?! "Yup!" he started to twitch uncontrollably. "Are you okay?!" I got up and held onto his shoulders. "Hands off!" he slapped them off. "Bipolar..." I mumbled. I noticed that he had two hatchets in his pockets. "Ticci Toby?" he looked at me with a smirk. "You know me? Am I (internet) famous already?" he asked. "Creepypasta is the best scary stories ever!" I squealed. "Glad you love them. Here take this." he unzipped his jacket and put it over my shoulders. "T-thanks..." I blushed. " I can't let this cute girl suffer the cold. You actually look familiar..." he got close up to my face. I backed away. "D-do I?" I stuttered. "Like...Clockwork." where have I heard that name before? "Clockwork?" my brown hair flowed in the wind. "Y-yeah...wait why you have an eyepatch on your right eye?" I sighed. "I had an accident." I lied. "Hmm? Can I see it?" he reached for it and I slapped his hand before he reached it. "N-no, you can't!" I yelled. I had a mask on. "Why you have a mask on?" you have on too, moron. "Stitches." I answered. "You did it yourself, right?" I gulped. "How do you...?" I stared at him deep in the eyes. "Your Clockwork. The missing Creepypasta." Me? A Creepypasta?! Mind blown. He caught me off guard and pulled off my mask and eyepatch. "Hey!" he stared at my right eye. "It's a clock...I...finally found you..." he breathed in and exhale. "I....don't know myself..." I sighed. "I don't either but lets find our memories together." I nodded and he held out his hand. "Yes...let's do that." I grabbed his hand.