9

She was chained and being escorted to the dungeons by the crown prince. He had told the captain of the guard that he could manage her because she looked harmless. How he was wrong. She could slit his throat with one swift movement if she wanted to. At the end of the corridor of the jail cells there was what looked like a limp body. There was only one person of whom she could think. Tyrion.

~

Zephyr knew Celia was in trouble. He felt her pain through the bond. He also knew that Tyrion had held up his plan, he was simply meant to be a decoy and he knew full well that he was going to die. Zephyr now stood in the gardens of the castle waiting to break Celia out.

~

"So, you were trying to kill my father?" asked the crown prince.

"Yeah. Well, I didn't want to do it anyway."

"Just thought you should know I don't blame you, even if you wanted to because most of the time so do I. I'm Flynn"

"Celia. Why are you doing this?"

"What?" he questioned.

"Being friendly while walking me to my jail cell?"

"Well because I have an idea for you. I just need to talk to Drake."

"You going to tell me?"

"Nope" Flynn strongly said. So, he wasn't scared of her. Brave.

They were now stood in front of a cell.

"This is my stop, right?" Celia asked.

"For now." Flynn said

"Yay." Celia sarcastically commented as she walked into her cell. Flynn locked the door, turned on his heels and left without another word.