Chapter 7 (a tiny bit of angst at the very end)

The school day was already boring as hell, and Kyle was laying his head down on the desk on the verge of falling asleep. Weird... a straight A student falling asleep in class? Well, it was first period, and he has barely been sleeping for the past week. He was so paranoid, and he felt like Stan, Kenny, Craig & Tweek were the only people who actually cared. Kyle snapped back to reality and sat up, thinking about something. "Stan never broke up with Wendy... did he?" He thought to himself. He frowned and looked at the board, starting to write notes. He can't get anything off of his mind anymore.

After second period, Kyle was at his locker, basically asleep. Stan walked up to him and looked at him for a second. "Kyle?" He said, gently tapping Kyle on the shoulder. Kyle stood up straight in a panic, then sighed of relief. "Sorry, uh... yeah. I'm fine," He murmured, Kenny's locker was only two lockers over, and he walked up to them, holding his backpack and his heavy coat and sweating because of gym class. "Hey guys!" He said with glee beaming out of his eyes. Kyle stood for a second, processing what just happened. "Oh, hi Kenny." Stan looked at Kenny concerned, and it was obvious Kenny was also concerned. Kenny put a hand on Kyle's shoulder, which made Kyle flinch. "Are you alright, dude?" Kenny asked, concern showing on his face as if it was a white splatter in an all black room. Kyle looked back in his locker and grabbed a few books, putting them in his backpack. "Yeah. I'm fine," Kyle snapped. Kenny and Stan were shocked by the sudden anger that Kyle just expressed right to their faces. Kyle shut his locker and walked away, leaving the two standing there, staring off into the distance, shocked. Stan turned around and watched Kyle walk away. "Uh... I don't know what to do anymore, Kenny," Stan murmured, turning back around. "I've tried all that I can think of... I brought him to see his favorite movie, and I brought him to an arcade... I just... I'm worried, Ken," Stan said, guilt beaming from his face. Kenny put a hand on Stan's shoulder, "If anything, you most likely (hopefully) know his favorite thing. Just get him it or like... I don't know... prove to him that you love him, dude." Stan nodded at Kenny and thanked him.

The very end of the day, everyone in the halls, screaming and yelling about random shit. Kyle is just sitting near his locker, doing his homework so he doesn't have to do it at home. Wendy walked up to him. "Oh! Hi Kyle!" Wendy yelled happily, kneeling next to him. Kyle looked over, looking exhausted and worn out. "Oh my! Are you okay?" Wendy murmured, sitting down next to Kyle. "Huh? Yeah, I'm fine. Why does everyone keep asking?" Kyle said back, keeping a blank expression. Wendy murmured something under her breath, "We need to get you home, Kyle. You need to sleep," Wendy said, helping Kyle up.

Wendy drove Kyle home in his car, making sure Kyle was comfortable and still well. She helped Kyle up to his room and in his bed, bringing his backpack with them and doing his homework so he wouldn't get in trouble the next day. Little did they know, Stan saw everything.

Wendy stayed the night at Kyle's house, making sure Kyle got everything that he needed. Wendy brought a sleeping bag, pajamas, and everything she or Kyle might need. She woke up well before Kyle and started to get ready for school in the bathroom. She made sure she got up before Kyle, so he didn't walk in on her or anything. As he woke up, he sat up, seeing Wendy walk through the door, ready and prepped for school. "Are you awake enough to go to school?" She asked in a quiet and gentle tone. Kyle nodded slowly. He didn't know for sure. He rubbed the sleepiness out of his eyes and got up. He got ready for school and took a nice morning walk with Wendy before going, to wake him up and give him some fresh air.

When they got to school, Stan walked up to Kyle and looked angry. "Hey Stan?" Kyle said, a confused tone radiating. Stan looked up at him, "I see you have a new relationship."

"... What?"

---------------------------------------------------------
741 Words