the beggining

First let me entroduce myself. I'm Dominic and I have heart problems and this is my story.
When I was born my family was packing to move that was when I desided to come. I was a heart child so my mom was worried and wasn't ready after 3 kids before me. When I was born I had to go to a kids hospital on new Orleans away from home so I didn't get to really meet my brothers and sisters like most babies. I had to get surgery on my heart so I have a scar on my chest. When I finally got to be home it was my first Christmas and I was born in march so I was in the hospital for a few months and my mom would leave to visit my siblings for one or two days. When I got upset and I would cry you couldn't here anything so I could turn purple and hurt myself because no one could here me so I always fell asleep on my parents bed. My sisters always watch out for me. Even the youngest which was Sarah. She was 5 when I was born now 6. My second sister Taylor was 8 when I was born and then my favorite sister the oldest was Gabrielle. She was 11 when I was born now 13. We leaved at my grandma's house because mom and dad where poor and had to get money to buy a house so I spent 1 year at my grandparents house. I think my first chroma was nice I was being held by Gabbea and yes that is how you spell her name. That was probably when I found our she was going to be my favorite. After that I actually had to go back to the hospital because of my second the next year so I want there long they came a visited me but the couldn't see me because they were to young but, they got Gabbea in because she was old enough. The nurses were nice to me. I was mainly around my mom half of my life and then I got to go home after recovering from My second surgery and got to see my siblings again.
**********************************************************************************
So this is my little brothers story of the first few months and how crazy they were and yes they really were like this and kids all around the world are born with this and some die at birth and some make it to live there whole life.
Hope you liked the beginning. Next chapter will be up soon.