my first birthday

It was March 2, 2013, my birthday it was cool I guess as a child turning 1 I had no idea what was happening all I know was I was getting free sweats like cake and ice cream and choclate. Every one didn't know what I was into so they got me a mix of stuff. Like cloths, mickey mouse, Disney stuff, and baby toys of all sorts. That day was good and the cake was home made so that was cool. I didn't know what it was so I didn't touch the cake because I didn't know what it was so my dad got my hands and stuck them in the cake and I didn't that so I frowned and got my hands clean taking a fork from my mom. My sisters and brother laughed at me for it. So for the rest of the. Day I played with my toys and slept half of the day after the party I liked my party. The next day I had a doctors appointment to see if my heart is OK and working properly. They checked my heart bear and my temperature. Every thing was working nice a good. My mom says that we have a miracle in our life.
In the morning the next day I woke up and Taylor got me out and I saw gabbea and I got up and woke her up she turned on the TV and we way matched TV together. Sarah and William plus momma and daddy were sleeping. So I left them alone. Gabbea fell back to sleep and so did I.

**********************************************************************************srry if you didn't like it it was short but he is only 2 so I don't have that much to say I'll update soon so hope you liked it.