Son of Batman- Part 1

I'm just pointing out in the dialogue if I have POV, that means that the person is thinking it not saying it.

Silence. The key trait of any assassin. Damian learned this all too well. He was told silence would mean matter of life and death and his grandfather, Ra's al Ghul, the demon's head ,was strict and enforced this silence even when he was very young. To the point where he couldn't even speak if he wanted two. From ages 10-12 Damian didn't speak at all even if asked to, even when he tried to speak he couldn't. It hurt sometimes to try and speak. At first Ra's was annoyed by this but Talia persuaded him to see the good sides to him being mute, and that they would find a 'cure' sooner or later. So Damian continued to stay silent. Over time he was able to say one word at a  time, but it still hurt to do so.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Fog engulfs the high mountain side where Nanda Parbat, the HQ for the league of assassins reside. In the courtyard, hundreds of assassins are training as the al Ghul's watch from the balcony. Ra's al Ghul in the middle, his daughter Talia standing behind him and Damian on his left. Damian al Ghul, a small child with the same tan skin and green eyes as his mother, and jet black hair that he was told he got from his father. He also wore a black mask over his mouth and nose. Not only is he the grandson of the Head of the League of assassins he's also the son of Bruce Wayne, or the Batman, a powerless vigilante who is well known for being almost unstoppable. Ra's wanted Batman to join the league but he refused. So instead he had his daughter Talia seduce him so he would get her pregnant with his child, and Damian was the product of that plan. The look out over the hundreds of soldiers.

Ra's al Ghul: Here is your legacy Damian. Here is your inheritance. The League of Assassins.

The boy steps forward and looks down at what will be his. He then looks up at his grandfather and nods.

Ra's al Ghul: They will be yours to command. To make certain the Earth abides in natural contentment, without the abuse of man.

Another older man with white hair, eyes and robes walks up onto the balcony and stands next to Talia.Her brother Dusan al Ghul.

Dusan: It's good to see our revered father is so devoted to his grandson.

Talia turns to the man with a soft smile.

Talia: Yes. Brother, it is.

The man turns back to the two and then suddenly let's out a pained shout and drops to the floor. Talia let out a gasp as a stain of red was quickly appearing through his back and his snow-white clothes. He had been shot through the heart, killing him instantly. Damian and Ra's turn at the sound of the gunshot and see their fallen brother. Ra's and Talia immediately stand in-front of Damian to protect him. An eye in seen look at them through the hole in the thin paper door that the gunshot had made.

Ra's al Ghul: We have been breached! They are already inside. Take the boy.

Ra's pushes Damian to his mother while he draws his weapon that he always has beside him ready ti fight off the intruders. The paper door are kicked down and half a dozen assailants are shown, fire arms in hand, all aimed at the three Al Ghuls. Talia takes Damian by the shoulders and jumps over the balcony as it's the one way off that wasn't blocked, then land on the roof of the base floor and slide down, picking up tiles as they did before falling down to safety. The two lookup to check on Ra's, who is now charging at the men, sword in hand. They all open fire on the old man but he expertly deflects off of them with his blade. He then strike them one by one, dealing one devastating fatal blow to each, while still dodging the gunfire. Jumping up while dodge the bullets of the last one standing he stokes him down from above. He looks down the dark hallway where the now dead intruders and once been and another bullet is shot which Ra's al Ghul dodges too, then he takes a fighting position.