Meeting Again

{Third Person P.O.V}
.
You heard knocking on your door and went to check it out, while doing that you were looking for your roomies who left a few hours after you got home.

It was after 4, earlier you woke up and started packing packages and sending them out and took a nap once you had finished.

'Guess they're not back yet,' You thought as you opened the door.

"Y/nnnn," Both Stu and Billy say stretching your name.

"Damn y'all look like you got hit by a bus," You say laughing.

"What did your friend put in those drinks?" Billy asks and you step aside for them to come inside.

"God alone really knows," You say chuckling.

"Let me whip up something for you boys after that we can watch a movie,"

"That sounds great," Stu says plopping onto your couch and Billy does the same.

You head into the kitchen to whip up something for the boys hangovers.

"Look for a movie! The remote is on the table!" You yell from the kitchen.

"Okay!" Billy yells back to you picking up the remote.

Once you made the hangover remedy for Billy and Stu and a drink for yourself you made a snack bowl and went to the living room.

"Y'all pick a movie yet?" You ask giving the boys their drinks and placing the snack bowl on the table.

"Yep, teriffier ," Billy says.

"Really? Not gonna lie that movie was trash, they should have killed the producer," You say sitting in between the boys. "Wait no, it was kinda good but not for me."

"I told you we should watch the conjuring," Stu says and thus the arguing began.

"Yo, boys, we can watch both movies," You say and they nod agreeing.

While watching Teriffier Stu's head ended up on your lap, your head was on Billy's shoulder and his hand was wrapped around your waist.

You weren't gonna complain cause you were very comfy to the point where you could fall asleep and you did and so did the boys.
.
.
Crash! You heard causing you to wake up, you get out of both boys hold to check out the sound.

The sound had come from the backyard so you went there to check to see who it was.

Once you were in the backyard you say, "If there is someone out there come out now, it's to late for this shit."

You were having a wonderful dream until it got interrupted by the noise that came from your backyard.

A knife was thrown at you and you dodge it and look in the direction it came from.

"Hola, mind telling me why the fuck you trying too kill me," You asked pick up the knife that was thrown at you.

You got complete silence and two figures are seen both similarly built and you recognized one of them.

"Came back for round two I see," The one familiar to you was wearing a hockey mask.

The one that was new to you made his way towards you, you didn't move just stared at him.

Once he was a almost directly in front of you, you say, "Come any closer and this knife will be the one that kills you instead."

"Why are you at my house?" You asks.

"Kn..ow to.. mu..ch," The one new to you says.

"I can assure you that I won't be calling the police anytime soon." You start. "Go home tell your boss I not gonna say shit and leave be alone."

The boys both looked at each other and then left without a word, you sigh heading back inside and resumed your position back with Billy and Stu.
.
.
.
.
A/n- Sorry this chapter is short, but this is all I could come up with at the moment, if you have any ideas please do let me know.