Chapter 1

The fall of 2023, somewhere in New Haven, Connecticut. lived an independent young boy, named Connor. Connor is a college student at Yale University, pursing his passion in baking and cooking. He lives in a two story apartment filled with books, interior inspired by the late 90's and lives with two cats, Sol and Luna. He's been on his own since the start of his college life, he left his parents house after the great war between him and his mother, he never looked back. His father died a few years back, he often believes to be the reason for his relationship fallout with his mother. He was left with fortune enough to survive alone and pay for his college tuition. He was determined to have a life he never got when he was a child. A life filled with love, support and dreams, Connor is a junior in his college. Determined and passionate for what he does. Connor has always been a list-maker/planner kind of kid growing up, he hates it when his routine gets troubled. He has been in a good pace ever since. He got all his school works done on time sometimes early, too early its not even normal. A calendar filled with task, notes filled to the brim, and scheduled and perfectly timed daily routine. Its almost too much. The clock rang at 7am, in a sage green room he lays in a comfy white sheeted bed. He tried to get up. The ringing of the alarm echoed in his ear. Hangover, he felt like puking and staying in bed all day. "Why did I have to drink so much." he said with a voice of regret. He managed to get up and began to process last nights happenings. He made his bed, showered, and ate breakfast, made his favorite, blueberry pancakes with ice cold coffee. "Coffee" he said to himself trying to find where he put his coffee grounds. Wonders and searched through every corner and every cabinet he has. "NO COFFEE?" he burst out to himself. Coffee is the best hangover drink he knows, he proceeds to eat his pancakes and makes a run for the door.

As a person with many knowledge of possible things going south, he has always have things prepared for crisis like this

As a person with many knowledge of possible things going south, he has always have things prepared for crisis like this. He has tried and checked every coffee shop, every drink in the menu, and he found his go-to coffee in A Starbucks cafe. Basic, he knows. He paced to the Starbucks beside the bookstore he goes to every 6pm. He calls his friend Kiyo to tell him what was happening, Kiyo is Connor's best friend, it was his birthday yesterday, due to the hangover. They used to be roommates when they were just freshmen, but Kiyo moved to another school one town away from him.

"Siri call kiyo." he says to his phone pacing through other students along the way.
"Ringing"
  "Helloooo?" Kiyo shouted through the screen with a tired voice.
  "I am having a bad day." Connor exclaims as he flips through notes in his phone.
  "already? its only... 7:58 in the morning" Kiyo groaned.
  "I know and I still haven't had my coffee yet."
  "oh naur." Kiyo says in fear.
  "Yeah, Oh naur. I lost the coffee I bought yesterday"
  Kiyo pulls up a bag " You left it here yesterday dumb cunt."
  "ughhh why didn't you tell me?"  laughing at the nonsense that was happening.
  "I was with Ivan... and got distracted." Kiyo says as Ivan lays beside him in bed.
  Connor's mouth opened in disbelief with what he just saw "Oh- My- God. I need the full details later" he exclaims.
"I'm at the cafe, i'll call you later and I want the exciting and EXTREMELY detailed story about what just happened." he snickered.
"byeeeeeee"