Employees only

Derek strolled through the campus of the University Of Nevada. He was not a student there, but his friends were, so he liked to hang out there. He had his usual short, blonde hair, unmaintained, but still somehow good looking, and his milk-chocolate brown eyes, accustomed to the brightness of the Nevada sun. His large burn scar covered the upper left side of his face, including his eye and eyebrow, and his large cut scar reached from the bottom of his left eye to his upper right cheek. His goatee was well groomed, it seemed to be the only part of his face that he liked. He had on his usual white button up shirt and blue jeans. He didn't want to stand out any more than he already did. 

 Clarence also happened to be strolling across the campus, his neatly parted, silky, black hair bouncing with his every step. He slightly squinted his green eyes behind his black, rectangular glasses due to the sun. Despite the heat, he wore a grey turtleneck sweater and a brown suit jacket. He had nothing to hide, Clarence was just a very queer fellow. He also had on his khaki pants and black dress shoes. 

 He greeted the other students as he passed them, and they greeted him back. He was very popular with everyone around the school, though that might have been because he's slept with a fair few of them. See, Clarence was what one could consider to be a sex worker, in that he offered sexual favors in exchange for a small fee. He got lots of clients, as he did not charge much. But the surplus of clients certainly added up for him. Why, on a good day, he could make upwards of around $250! It could certainly be physically taxing work, but he did it because he loved doing it. Clarence took pride in the praise he received for his services and his inhuman libido. 

 His teachers described him as an academic, model student. But at the same time, his classmates described him as a slutty pervert. Not in an insulting way, of course; it was true after all. 

 Clarence looked around the campus, trying to find the right building. His eyes settled on his friend Derek. Then a thought occurred to him. He didn't have to attend this lecture, and he had been feeling particularly frisky as of late… and now, his best friend-with-benefits was standing right here in front of him! This was a golden opportunity he couldn't possibly pass up! Clarence smiled and approached the other man. 

 "Yo Derek," Clarence said, "wanna come walk me to class? I've been a little… paranoid lately." 

 Due to the nature of Clarence's reputation, he has had his fair share of close calls. That's why his friend, Melissa, taught him how to use a butterfly knife, a "Balisong," as she called it, to defend himself. But it did not quell the fear Clarence felt when walking alone. 

 Derek smiled. "If it'll help you feel safe, then sure!" 

 Derek followed Clarence as he walked across the campus to the building where his class was. 

 They walked through the halls, chatting together about plans, gossip, and the news. All the while, Clarence was devising a scheme on how he would get Derek to have some fun with him. 

 They passed a janitor in a section of the building, who was sweeping the floors. A spark of brilliance. "Morning, ma'am!" Derek greeted. She smiled and gave a nod of acknowledgement. 

 Clarence pretended to stumble over his feet, and he landed face first on the ground. "Woah!" said Derek. 

 Conveniently, Clarence had "tripped" right next to the janitor. She put down her broom, and bent down to help him up. "Are you alright, dear?" She asked as Clarence took her hand and helped him up. 

 "Yeah, I think I'm alright. Thank you, ma'am." He said politely, sneakily fishing a key out of her pocket. 

 Derek bent down and picked up the notebooks that Clarence dropped in his tumble. "You've gotta be more careful, man!" He laughed.