Chapter 31

Bold and underlined is signed language
Bold and tilt is writing on notebook
No font is normal talking

Warning: there will be violence, bloody scenes, guns and weapons related. If you are not comfortable reading that, then don't read it for your own sanity. Enjoy!!

No ones' pov

As Poppy's scream echoes throughout the whole school, Sarah has a wicked smile as she runs in the direction where Poppy is. Poppy immediately starts to stop the bleeding in her arm and speed walks to a safe location to work on her injury. 

Everyone heard the scream wondering if it was Poppy or someone else. The cameraman moves the phone around the room and continues on scaring trolls with all the weapons pointed at them. Creek smiles at the sound of Poppy's scream like a psychopath, he reaches over his radio and contacts Sarah.

Creek: oh Sarah, think you can go live with us? I want to see Poppy and how much fight she has left, ok?

Sarah: *laughs insanely* sure, I too want everyone to see how much fight she's got

Sarah took her phone out and joined the live stream from the other phone. She put the phone in the pocket of her shirt so everyone can see. The gang looks at a big screen that was put up in the gym, Branch is regaining consciousness and looks at the screen on Sarah's side. 

Branch: please be careful Poppy 

Sarah continues on searching for Poppy, while Poppy continues on looking for a safe place to hide for now. Poppy continued on walking but soon after she felt a presence coming after her. She started running towards some of the classroom doors, but a lot of them were locked. She walked up to one more room, locked but she felt something behind the door, like the vibration of a voice. She was about to say something to the person who was behind the door, but a sudden pain struck her right leg. Poppy screamed in pain as blood ran down her leg, she looked up as Sarah held up a gun to her. 

Sarah laughed like crazy as she continued on shooting at Poppy. Poppy starts running as fast as she can with her wounded leg. She continues to run away as Sarah continues shooting and laughing crazy, but the pain in her leg makes her trip and whimper in pain. Sarah saw the opportunity and aimed at Poppy, the shot was fired but it didn't hit Poppy, it hit the locker. Sarah's phone was still going live and everyone continued watching what was happening with Poppy, they all sighed in relief but still felt anxious. 

The whole city is all anxious, about the intensity of what's going on at the school. Everyone was scared of what was going to happen to Poppy. They all see Sarah get angry since she didn't get Poppy yet. Sarah starts yelling and shooting some more as Poppy holds the door of the locker for her protection. Poppy starts looking around looking for a way out or at least grabbing a random item as a weapon. She continues on looking around and notices a room filled with balloons, it was the balloons for Prom. Poppy doesn't feel anything hitting her anymore and sees Sarah reloading her gun. Poppy took the chance by running towards the room with the balloons as fast as she can before Sarah could get her again. Sarah sees Poppy running to the room and grunts in anger as she is being embarrassed on live for everyone can see her failure already. 

Poppy used a chair to block the door, but she knew it wouldn't hold on. She started thinking and looking around the room until an idea came to mind. Sarah was trying to open the door until she finally got the door to open and bust inside. She holds her gun up as she looks for Poppy, but out of anger she gets annoyed by the balloons around the room and starts shooting hoping to get Poppy. She was getting angry more and continued shooting at the balloons, but what she didn't know was that Poppy was sitting in a space on top of the corner of the room.