Just the beginning

Have you ever felt Alone? Have you ever felt a constant need to be with someone? Do you know how Lonely the world is making individuals feel? All because Society loves to put Labels on everyone and everything? Society. The issue in todays world. Society tells men and women, children and teenagers, how to act, what to say, how to dress, rather than letting them have their own mind and thoughts and feelings. The problem in todays world is simple, Society never lets an individual be their own person. "You need to lose weight!" "Stop eating so much, you're embarrassing!" "You don't ever eat." "You're too skinny." "You need to eat more." So on and so forth. If you don't eat enough, you're too skinny, if you eat too much and gain even a single pound, you're too fat, if you don't drink, you aren't any fun, if you drink just a little bit and have fun, you're a raging alcoholic. So much society has put into our heads that we have no choice but to follow what Society says. But I'm done doing what Society says. I'm not going to follow blinding like a sheep in its heard (or whatever you want to call it), I am my own being and I will no longer be a follower!

Hi, my name is Hope Bordelon. I am a 21 year old college student studying Criminal Justice Human Services. I want to put my thoughts out in the world to change how Society as a whole has become toxic and unbareable. This is just something I am passionate in and I want to share my views with the world. I will no longer be silenced and I want to break the cycle for everyone who is a victim of society. I believe a lot of people will not read this, but for the select few who does read it, I really hope this may open some viewpoints about society for you and how hurtful it can be for everyone else who falls victim. I hope my words can resonate with you and spark conversation with those around you. Please leave comments on this book as I write it, I want to see your viewpoints as well! Even ask questions, and I will answer them the best I can!