Part 2 (moving in)

Tate
I've been stuck in this shit hole of a house for over 20 years and nothing ever seems to change. I mean people come and go from here but it's mostly my fault that they go because we'll...I kill them.

And I know what your thinking that sounds bad but I don't do it because I want to I do it because I have to, there's really no other way to protect the things I love if I don't. I like being able to walk though the house and here the silence. But I can always here them...the other ghost their so damn loud.

Today was different though. I saw a car pull into the drive way and I knew that the same lady who sold all the other people this house had done it again. I was planning on waiting for the new owners to arrive and get settled in then I was going to slit their throats in their sleep a peaceful-ish death that wouldn't hurt to bad. I walked over to the window of my old room and looked down on it, I saw a girl.

She was...beautiful she had on a very interesting choice of clothes but she look beautiful and her hair was long and blond, I could feel the sadness inside of her the same one that was inside me. But she hid it well to I guess was her parents,she ran up to the door and then back to her car.

As she was pulling up the suitcase she was carrying she looked up at me, but I couldn't let anyone know I was here so I blinked out before she could get a good look. I watched her come into the door and run up the steps in her dress, I followed her not making a sound. She walked down the wide hallway and ran her hand across the torn wallpaper.

Her fingers were so dainty,I imagined what it would be like to run them up my torso. She walked to the last bedroom on the hall and opened the door slowly. That used to be my room and I had been drawn to it the first time I came here too. She looked around and I could see from her eyes lighting up that she liked it. "I CALL DIBS ON THE LAST ROOM" she yelled.

When no one answered her she rolled her eyes and folded her arms across her chest. I knew what it felt like be ignored and unloved. She took out a blanket and pillow from the closet and laid down, those used to be mine she was laying on my sheets. I wanted to show myself to her to get to know her but I knew I couldn't not yet at least,I needed to find a way into her life without being too obvious.

As I watched her sleep and her hair fall over her face i gently pushed it away and touched the tip of my thumb to her lips. I knew this time would be different I would have her if it was the last thing I ever did.