SP: Without you by my side, I am nothing

Standing on a cliff, A man with white white robes frantically shouting the name of his beloved who fell from jumping on the cliff he was standing on to. He feels week as he stumbled down on his knees praying that this was all just a nightmare and will wake up that the man he loves is still alive.

              But as he stands there dripping with blood from his right arm that was grasping his beloved's arm a while ago but then the grip loosens by his man which have to make them be on this situation, the man mourning for his love and the ot...

              But as he stands there dripping with blood from his right arm that was grasping his beloved's arm a while ago but then the grip loosens by his man which have to make them be on this situation, the man mourning for his love and the other was gone out of sight and nowhere to be found. 

              Lwj was punished for injuring the elders of Gusu with 33 whips on his back.

            As he went back to burial mounds even if he was injured as his wounds reopened, he found a-yuan below the tree trunk and took him back to the gusu. He's overwhelmed with his situation right now but all he can think of is his beloved who he still imagine that he was still alive somewhere.

             Days goes by as he was healing and taking care of a very ill a-yuan, he decides to continue on with his night haunts and find his soulmate through communicating with his soul spirit everyday but unfortunately, no one answers.

            He almost lose his hope as its been 5 years that his soulmate is not communicating to him until one of his night haunts, a ghost lead him to a secluded area inside the forest in which he was promised that there is a solution for his problem.  The forest was dark and eerie that when you went inside, it will make your spine shivers but it doesn't even troubles lwj as he was desperate to find a solution to find his soulmate as soon as possible.

Ghost: Are you ready?

Lwj hesitates a bit and takes a deep breath. He is determined to do this even if his life will be the favor of it.

Lwj: Mn.

                His mind was clouded of his wy that it doesn't matter if he will be taken down to a dark path and be acquainted by a dark sorcerer, as he was desperate for his love of his life. 

              As lwj was in his own thoughts, he got conscious within his surroundings as he heard click sound of something opening.