(1) The Seal Of Change

*********{HOPE YOU CAN ENJOY THIS CHAPTER}********

***********{ONLY A FAN FICTION. BE WARNED}**********

******************************************************************

LWJ's POV

In the quiet corridors of the Cloud Recesses, where discipline and order reigned supreme, I first encountered him - Wei Wuxian. His presence was a gust of wind, disrupting the calm that surrounded me. I, Lan Wangji, known for my adherence to rules, found myself drawn to his carefree spirit and unyielding kindness.

From the beginning, our personalities clashed like fire and ice. I, reserved and disciplined, stood in stark contrast to Wei Wuxian's lively and unconventional nature. Yet, despite these disparities, an inexplicable connection formed.

His laughter echoed through the serene halls, a melody that resonated within my heart. I watched silently as he moved through life with a lightness I had never known. My observations turned into silent admiration, and soon, an undeniable affection blossomed within me.

As time passed, our paths intertwined in unexpected ways. I stood by him, my loyalty unwavering, as the world around us grew darker. When accusations of dark cultivation cast a shadow upon him, I felt the weight of his burdens as if they were my own. I, Lan Wangji, who seldom spoke, found my voice in defense of the one I held dear.

In the face of adversity, I broke the rigid rules that bound our world. I sacrificed my reputation, my standing, for the sake of Wei Wuxian's well-being. My actions spoke volumes, echoing the silent language of my heart.

Yet, tragedy unfolded, and Wei Wuxian's fall from grace became inevitable. I watched, helpless, as the world misunderstood him. The pain in my heart mirrored the chaos surrounding us. But even in the depths of despair, my love for him endured.

**********************************************************************

~PRESENT~

Here I stand, facing an enigmatic figure with eyes that seem to harbor a demonic intensity, yet reveal a lingering mischief within. A tumult of conflicting thoughts rages within me as I grapple with the decision looming before me.

Lan Zhan gazes at the person in front of him, a sense of conflict evident in his eyes. Aware that the proposed trade could bring about good for Wei Ying, he contemplates the substantial price it demands for his desires to materialize.

This decision requires a deep understanding, as it has the potential to alter the course of his life, and Lan Zhan remains uncertain of the trustworthiness of the individual standing before him.

The magnitude of the trade and its possible repercussions weigh heavily on Lan Zhan's mind, oscillating between the belief that sacrificing for Wei Ying's happiness is justified and the anxiety about the life-altering consequences he might face.

Despite the lack of familiarity with this mysterious person, Lan Zhan finds himself in a state of internal turmoil, driven by a desire to do anything for Wei Ying, even if it means offering his own life as payment.

Past regrets haunt him, and changing Wei Ying's fate becomes a paramount goal, even if it means risking his own identity.

In the midst of these conflicting emotions, Lan Zhan lets out a deep, almost inaudible sigh, taking a moment before he speaks, his gaze fixed intently on the person before him.

Lan Wangji: I'll do it. (uttered with stoicism, in a deep voice)

The man bursts into laughter, seemingly amused by Lan Zhan's decision. Although confusion clouds Lan Zhan's expression, he conceals it well.