Chapter 2: A Warm Welcome

🤎🍂: Hiro
🌷💭: Orphanage worker

(Iemne POV:)

"Years ago, back then when I was little, I was outside the orphanage I live on, due because I was parentless. I have always been someone that doesn't socializes alot, that's why I didn't really had any friends. With only one exception, Hiro. Hiro was the only person that I felt comfortable with during my life in the orphanage, he was a friend I could trust, almost like a brother to me. And the day I met him, I wouldn't know that my life, wouldn't be the same..."

🤎🍂: Hey there! What's your name?

"He asked me and at first I didn't replied, I was a bit unsure of him"

🤎🍂: Uhm- Are you ok?

"He asked me again, and this time I did answer."

🦈✝️: Iemne.

"He was a bit suprised on how sudden I talked, my voice has always been quite low and gentle, but still, very elegant."

🤎🍂: Well, nice to meet ya Iemne! I'm Hiro! How did you get here?

"I sighed and stared at him with a serious look, I didn't want to tell him on how did I get here, because honestly, I don't know."

🦈✝️: I'm sorry but that's not your business.

🤎🍂: Oh Uhm- Sorry. Anyways, let me show you this place! I know we will be great friends Iemne!

"He was quite cheerful and energetic the moment I met him. He took my hand and we both took a whole tour on the orphanage, it wasn't the best one but it was comfortable. Everything was ok until, I saw something that caught my attention. A huge cross on the main room that it had a man bleeding, of course I knew it was an statue but I've never saw something like that before so I asked Hiro."

🦈✝️: Why is there a man on the cross?

"I was confused on what did it mean that statue."

🤎🍂: Oh him? That's our savior, Jesus Christ

🦈✝️: Who's that?

🤎🍂: He is the most powerful being that has ever existed on Earth, a million of years ago, he gave his life to save us. He helped alot of people during his lifetime, and as the time passed, people considered him, a God.

"I was suprised when he said that people considered him as a God, that actually interested me, I wanted to know more of him."

🦈✝️: Who told you that?

🤎🍂: The orphanage takers! They're such some lovely people! C'mon! Let's go with them, they'll you more on Jesus story! I cannot wait to help you learn about Religion!

🦈✝️: Religion...?

"I wasn't familiar with it but I wanted to give it a try."

🤎🍂: Hey there!

"Hiro waved to the orphanage takers with a warm smile, I was just standing confused."

🌷💭: Oh! Hi there Hiro! Who's your new friend?

🤎🍂: Oh him? He's Iemne! He is a new one here and I took him for a tour here on the orphanage! And when we headed to the main room, he saw the statue of our savior and he got interested on it!

🌷💭: Oh! Well then, Hello there young Iemne, this your new home and we will make sure that you feel comfortable with us.

🦈✝️: Thank you so much for yoir greeting. I hope I can be comfortable with your services.

(Orphanage taker POV:)

"This kid wasn't like the others... The way he talks... The way he looks at us... It was so elegant and polite, this kid was going to be someone mysterious... We should have careful with him..."

(end of the takers POV)

🌷💭: Of course! We have anything that you need! Leaving that aside, what do you want to know about of Savior?

🦈✝️: Everything.

(Iemne POV:)

"I replied right away, wanting to know what was Jesus, Religion, God, everything. This was the first time I got interested on something in my whole life. Affortunately, there were also women called "nuns" that could help me knowing the topic, it was... A warm welcome..."

Words: 697 (without counting this ones)

Aaayeee new chapter woooo, hope you guys like it and I will explain tje new characters that would be feature on this story. Well, see ya on the next chapter of Sinner!