﹒𝟎𝟐﹒𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐌𝐱. 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭!

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓

"You wretched child!" A loud smack rang through the house

"You wretched child!" A loud smack rang through the house. Your mothers words peircing your ears. You didn't mean too, you thought what you did was right.

"Next time you do that, I hope you enjoy being in the basement again!" You held your cheek as your mother continued scolding you. Why? Because you made some rich friends that were giving her money leave.

But the husband was cheating on his wife. He got multiple other women pregnant. What was so wrong about letting his acts come to light? You weren't lying.

A person's soul doesn't lie.

赤い糸 ㅡ ♤

"Hallway." Tetchou pointed down the hallway. You just entered the Hunting Dogs Headquarters after a rather... rough... ride. You think Tetchou didn't know how driving on a public road works.

In all honesty, you didn't know why he told you it was a hallway, but you'll just let him tour you around. You continue walking with him.

Tetchou kept showing you around. Labeling every little thing he must've seen as important, each time turning towards you to make sure you understood.

"Kitchen." Tetchou told you. Oh my, the kitchen was gorgeous. The appliances looked almost new, like they've never been used before. And an island in the middle. Literal heaven compared to what the kitchen at your mother's house was like.

"I think we have ingredients to make cookies.. Teruko tried to make them once, they didn't work out. Maybe it's because she didn't use the same color ingredients..?" Tetchou mumbled. Sounding like he was talking to himself more than you.

You were going to respond with 'okay'.. and then he said same color ingredients. You blink once, twice, three times.

Now you really wonder if these guys have ever eaten cookies.

"Let's carry on." You just nod in response. Too scared to talk to him. Tetchou did seem well-mannered, but you were scared of saying the wrong things. So, you just keep your mouth shut.

Next was the dormitories, where you'll be staying. There were 6 doors in total. 4 for the basic Hunting Dogs, 1 for you. And lastly, one with a golden plate. For the commander.

Fukuchi Ōchi.

In truth, you never once found his strength or justice appealing. Having everyone fawn over him seemed stupid to you. Firstly, he wasn't even attractive. Secondly, all the other Hunting Dogs only got around a third of regonition compared to him, even though they helped in taking down an enemy. Always "Fukuchi" this "Fukuchi" that. You hated it.