Act one

A C T   O N E  !

A C T   O N E  !

Marina Jane Gordon-Clancy awakes from her coma! To find that she has no memories of who she is and the life that she had been living.

Jim Clancy has just seen the love of his life, his wife, awake from her coma with no memories of him, the life they lived together and the love they shared with one another. It was slowly killing him.

Melinda Gordon-Rhys was dying inside without her younger sister and it was killing her watching her best friend sit beside his wife as she laid in a coma, neither of them knowing if she would ever wake up.

Frank Rhys, Marina's platonic soulmate was an absolute mess without his other half to tell him what to do with out her. He couldn't bear to see his best friend husband as hurt as he was then.

Ghost whisperer season one au!

Jim Clancy x Fem Oc

Melinda Gordon x Male Oc

"How the hell am I supposed to be okay with this Mel?"
"She'll Remember you, she has to remember you."
"And what if she doesn't? Then I'll lose her forever."

"So you're telling me that man is my husband?"
"Yep,"
"Don't make me laugh"

"I love you Marina Gordon-Clancy"
"Why?"
"Because you make my world so much brighter."

"They're going to find their way back to each other right?"
"Of course they will, Frankie,"
"How do you know that."
"Because I have hope in them."

"Mel, there back. All my memories there back,"
"Oh my God! You have to tell Jim,"
"I know,"

"I am so in love with you Jim Clancy and nothing is going to tear me away from you again."
"I'm so glad your back,"
"Me too, baby, me too."

"What it's not like I can get more amnesia than I already have,"
"Thats not funny Rina."
"It's a little bit funny,"

"Well look what the cat dragged in, the only surgeon I know of with amnesia,"
"Hardy har ha Frankie,"
"You love me"
"I tolerate you,"

"You can see me, that all so very new to me,"
"You think it's new to you, I can't even remember being able to do this."
"Well you seen okay at it, I guess."

"Jim Clancy, I remember the first time we met, the first time you told me you loved me, even with my gift and I remember just how much I love you too."
"You're back, you're really back,"
"Yeah baby I am,"

""You're back, you're really back,""Yeah baby I am,"