Intro

Two trucks drive down the road chasing down a man and woman on a Modified Honda CB2500R. The woman is holding on to the man in black. the trucks also drove a cop car off the road.

"Catch the wind! And use your Helmet!" The woman says to her subordinate.

The man presses the fire button on the series of buttons on his bike. Causing them to lose the enemy trucks and the bike.

The girl lands in the forest and is immediately encircled by police officers who are in the employ of a secretive organization. One officer raises his visor, displaying a black mask emblazoned with a white shield and an eagle, then flips his police badge to show a spider emblem. The "officers" escort the woman to their leader and remove her helmet, revealing her brown hair.

"Terminate all traitors." A man with a cybernetic voice, clad in a red and black outfit and a spider-themed mask, approaches the woman. "That is my task. But the Organization ordered me to capture you alive. As such, I'll simply make sure you never escape again. Allow us to begin." He bends over and holds his arms in front of her face thumbs about to gouge her eyes out.

Just as the commander is about to act, a noise from above interrupts. The undercover officers glance up to find the man donning a new helmet, now sporting a grasshopper theme.

"Grasshopper-Aug, did he complete you?" he inquires.

Batta-Aug leaps from his perch, but the commander evades just as his troops fall. He then confronts two soldiers, slamming their faces into the dirt. Meanwhile, a woman attempts to escape the villains. Batta-Aug spots the commanding officer pursuing her while he battles a group of adversaries, defeating them all except for their leader before bounding away.