Bleakness

Indigo: Augh!

Shift: Can't keep up?

Shift and Indigo are having a sparring match in the forest. Melly, Sapphire, and Melly's Younger sister, named Kelly were watching

KELLY

Species: Eevee

Gender: Female

Nickname: Kel

Age: 9

Favorite Color: Lime

Nature: Jolly

Moves: Swift, Tackle, Quick Attack, Copycat

INFO: Kelly is curious eevee. She loves to wander into unknown places and explore. Kelly lost her parents from an accident. The only remains of her father were two pieces of a watch. Kelly is innocent that even the toughest pokemon won't be able to inflict damage.

 Kelly is innocent that even the toughest pokemon won't be able to inflict damage

Melly: They're so good at fighting!

Kelly: Wow!

Shift and Indigo ended their battle with a final hyper beam blast. After the blast ended, their aura powers stopped flowing.  Melly came up to both of them to give them water.

Melly: Nice job you two.

Indigo: Thanks!

Shift: Thank you.

Indigo and Shift drank their water bottles.

Kelly: Wow Mr Indigo and Mr Shift, You all are so cool!

Indigo: Please, just call us Indigo and Shift!

Shift: We're all cool here!

Kelly: Oki!

Sapphire: Say, Where's Diamond and Null? Aren't they supposed to be here?

Shift: It can't be that long, lemme go find them.

Shift zoomed into the woods but then crashed into a Glaceon in the head.

Shift: OW!

Diamond: OW! OW! OW!

Shift: I'm sorry!

Diamond: When do we ever not hit each other?

Shift: I guess it's a running gag the writer of this book is going to keep.

Null: What does that mean?

Shift: Nevermind.

Indigo: Great, you're all here! You guys have the stuff we need for a movie night?

Null: We got what we need. Popcorn, drinks, A rope that Melly requested? and some sweets.

Sapphire: So we're doing it in your place?

Indigo: Sure. Our place is usually the best place for a movie night.