Chapter 1, Reconciliation

My team, my family... they were just standing there, thinking I was dead, happy to carry on my legacy, do I dare approach them?

The fun night I had was over, yet I feel I arrived too soon? Selina, the other Saiyan, with a demonic heritage, was wearing a new outfit, it was a similar shade to my uniform.

Is that her apology for killing me? I assume it is, as I decide whether to go from the shadows, I see Hado, my dalmatian variant, look toward my way after sensing my aura.

Crap, I knew I should have been in my Super Saiyan God form so he can't sense me!

Hado seemed happy, he was running, like he just saw a mailman, typical dog behavior.

"Bruver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

WAPOW!

He dashed and tackled me, knocking me out of stealth, licking my face, like the happy pup he was.

"Hey hey.... Easy, yes, I'm alive."

The rest of the team followed by Hado, they were all smiling.

Shaldon spoke, "Heh, not entirely unexpected to see you here, alive and well."

Followed by Valentina, "Been a while since I called you this, but welcome back, Daisuke Sir!"

Trixie placed her fingers on her chin, "Resurrection? I wonder how you achieved such a feat."

Selina just stood there, quiet, I went close by her, knowing what she was going to say, "It's ok, I forgive you, I know you didn't mean it."

She just hugged me, "Thanks... Daisuke...."

My shoulder was starting to fill with tears, I was slightly wishing Leone was here, after that heart-to-heart moment, I explained everything to the remainder of Team Azure.

"A Vulpera? In your reality?" the silver haired Nightborne magi, Shaldon, pondered.

The question was answered, "The multiverse is big after all, Jasper used a dimension traveling weapon alongside his friend Morgan, they ended up in my reality and...."

I told everyone about the God of Destruction and Angel situation with Zamasu.

"That's what happened, oh also, there's a planet called "Vol'dun" in my timeline now, dunno how."

Everyone was up to speed, now it was their turn to share.

Hado vocalized, "No Leone still, bloke hates Selina as always... but with you back! Maybe all us bruvers will be reunited!"

Valentina shook her head in disagreement, "Hado, I don't think that's a good idea, after all, from what Shal and Selina told us, he seems too busy with exterminating demons in his timeline", the Lightforged Draenei was tentative.

Suddenly, the hero alarm went off, it was time for action!

I looked at the screen, Hado immediately recognized the villain causing destruction and shifted uncomfortably.

"Warren? That narcissist wanker that killed me but made me stronger? Why is he leading an army of demons?"

"Shaldon! Open us a portal! We're going to Earth 04, we will discuss a strategy when we arrive!"

FZOOOM!

We all entered the portal, I got down to business.

"Hado, Valentina, see to the injured, evacuate any citizens, Trixie, Selina, and Shaldon, you're all with me! Let's take Warren head on!"

We all nodded, getting to our positions.

Warren was pointing, and the demons went to destroy where he pointed.