Office Romance Ep10

Katsuki pulls away from Izuku, letting himself savour the flavour of the alcohol that remained on both of their lips, yet the blond couldn't help but see how Izuku was blushing and how he was beginning to catch his breath despite their kiss not being full on intense yet. The man couldn't decide whether to lean back in but the sight of his secretary attempting to catch some air just pulled him in; he let his hand fall to the back of Izuku's neck before pulling him into his lips once again.

Their lips fell perfectly together, they were warm and soft and eager for each other, Izuku let his hand fall on Katsuki's chest and one on his thigh as their kiss then increased as Katsuki moved his lips along Izuku's, their breath mingled together, it was warm and pleasant. He didn't know this would feel so...right, and he couldn't deny it. The sound of Izuku's soft humming filled his ears and it was an emotion of surprise, yet he could tell that the male liked it because of the hand placement and moreover, the way his lips moved against his own there was no denying it.

Katsuki let his lips move along Izuku's meanwhile letting his hand move up to his gorgeous curly locks of hair as he let his fingers intertwine with all his strands as he clasped it with strength letting his lips fall from Izuku's lips to his neck as he kissed his skin, being able to breath in his sweet yet strong scent as he let his lips clasp around his delicate skin before he backed away. The blond was unsure if he was seeking for confirmation but the expression on the other males face told him all he needed to know as he stood up, taking Izuku's hand and leading him to the bedroom.

''You're a good kisser' Izuku spoke as he smiled following where Katsuki was leading him, the water had seemed to take it's effect as Izuku smoke a lot more clearly, yet a blush still rested on his face, he knew what was happening right now, he was more than clear really, he didn't drink that much, he had a few drinks, but not enough to not be aware of what was happening right now. He could still feel katsuki's lips on his, the tingling and lingering feeling still resting on his lips, and he couldn't deny it he wanted to feel more...

''Really?'' The blond inquires a little smug that the male liked it, he opened his door, revealing the gorgeous interior of his bedroom, it was clean, and nicely decorated;  he closed the door and with that pinned izuku against the wall before he pressed his lips against Izuku's instantly, he didn't want to wait a second longer. The feeling of their lips connecting felt so perfect. The blond let his hands fall to Izuku's waist and down to his hips, pulling him in so their bodies clashed together.

Izuku gasped a little backing away, having his hand fall onto Katsuki's chest before he smiled softly. ''Is this something you want?'' Katsuki asked as he looked at Izuku seeing the male was flustered and quite clearly aroused by just a few kisses. "Well, what do you think?'' Izuku asked a little curious and mischievously as the blond smirked a little, wow he was not expecting this that was for sure, he was seeing a side of Izuku that wasn't his work side.

Katsuki smirked softly before he let one hand run around Izukus back before he leaned down slightly before pressing his lips eagerly against the smaller males. Their lips were more comfortable and less stuff now; their heads moved up and down and it turned into a makeout as Katsuki took the opposite male's arms wrapping them around his own neck before he groaned a little backing away slightly.

"Your lips are soft." Katsuki complements as he licks his own lips, his fierce fire eyes staring into Izukus grassy green eyes as he smiled, seeing how they are glossing over and sparkling. It suited him. The blond smiled as he let his eyes drawn into the other males. It felt nice he felt calm. Something he rarely felt about someone when they made eye contact. "Thanks," Izuku appreciated with his buttersweet voice that rang in the blond hearing.

Katsuki let his lips crash onto Izukus once again as he turned Izuku from the wall, and this time, his body pressed against Izukus as Izuku walked back until he fell onto a soft mattress that held a duvet on the surface and Izuku sank into the bed. He felt as if though he was being swallowed. The blond felt his body warm up as he let himself straddle Izukus body as he sat on his chest, his legs parted, and beside Izukus waist. He leaned down, pressing his lips to Izuku once again as Izuku let out an adorable giggle in between the kisses.