12Am . 9 ! SMUT !

12Am

---

Jisung, ate quietly in the basement trying to not make a noises.

Jisung, then drinked the soft cow milk. Jisung, was so hungry.

"How many days." Jisung, layed down muttering tired.

---

Jisung, vision was lost and he slept.

---

"The cameras, said so he drinked the milk and ate the piece of bread." The assitant woman said.

Bangchan, Minho , Hyunjin was smirking at the camera looking at the boys cropped top.

They decided, to fuck him during his bday at 12am right now is 10pm.

--

12AM

--

Jisung, woke up from the noises of the door opening.

It was 12am, hes birthday september 14.

Jisung, yawned and then grabbed a box of tissue wiping his sneeze.

And yes, hes sick literally the 3 didn't went to get medicine.

--

"Hey, Baby." Bangchan, looked at Jisung closing the door. Bangchan, was grabbing a box.

Bangchan said "Mmm, heres your birthday present btw!" Bangchan, said smilling and smirking.

He had, that type of personality to use it on people to make them feel the pain and lost.

Jisung, said "Thank you, Hyung." Jisung opened the box.

"S-Sex Toys? Handcuffs? chain tie vibrator? Jisung said shock.

Minho, and Hyunjin came in.

Minho said "Sorry, kitty but the first you be doing at the age of 18th is getting railed by 3 people."

Jisung, looked at them in shock and pural.

"W-What?" Jisung said.

---

Bangchan, said "Take off your Shirt." Bangchan smirked.

Jisung, didn't take off his shirt.

Minho, said "Take it off, whore."

Bangchan, whispered at Jisung ear and said "Take it off, Quokka and be good for us."

Jisung, took of his shirt slowly and took of his pants.

Bangchan, said "Lovely, baby."

Hyunjin, laughed and said "Bent down, asshole." Minho, looked at Jisung body.

Jisung, bent down.  The three, then argue who the fuck will put the dick inside Jisung asshole.

Chan, first of course. Chan, make sure to prep first since he didn't want his big ass dick to get stuck at Jisung asshole.

Bangchan, then slide in slowly nicely while Jisung was sucking Minho cock.

And Hyunjin, just stare at them he also handcuffed Jisung and blindfolded him.

Bangchan, smirked and then went to a faster pace. Jisung moaned, and his eyes were rolling up and down up and down. Jisung, moaned "N~Ngh."

Bangchan, slapped Jisung and said "Shut the fuck up, lil bitch." Jisung, then shutted up. Minho, was enjoying this cuz that was the best blow job he had ever have in his world.

Not to mention, Minho had slept with Hyunjin and Bangchan before threesome probably who knows.

Jisung, was crying in tears and pain he well a bit enjoyed this. Minho, lifted Jisung chin up and told him to suck Minho finger off.

Jisung, sucked Minho finger it didn't really taste that good but is okay is Minho.

--

........