THE UNKNOWN FLICKERS

Thank you to those who voted and reviewed the previous chapter....

I hope you all will continue to support the story...

I changed my world for you...You changed your life in search of me...When Destiny brought you to me...I again tried to change my path...but I forget that I can change anything but not our friendship which is constant...

CHAPTER 9: THE UNKNOWN FLICKERS

Abhir (in firm tone): he acted selfish Daya...he just used you...and threw off after snatching your mother from you...

Daya lost his coolness by hearing this...

He couldn't tolerate Abhir's accusation any more...

He decides in his mind to reveal the whole truth...

Daya (in firm tone): bas Abhir...bandh karo apne bakwas...how dare you...pure sach jaane Bina Abhijeet ke upar ilzam laga kaise sakthe ho...

Abhir (in rage): accha...pura sach...kya hai wo pura sach...baatao...

Daya (in anger): pura sach yeh hai ki...

Before Daya could say anything Abhijeet and Naina entered inside the room with...

Abhijeet (in dramatic tone): garama garam soup aaraha...

He stopped abruptly noticing the gloomy aroma around them...

Then Abhijeet looked at Daya whose face was red in pain or distress...

He then looked at Abhir whose face was clearly showing the signs of anger and rage...

Abhijeet felt odd seeing everything...

He felt like they had been in a heated argument before he and Naina entered the room...

Unknowingly he started to feel a little anger rising over Abhir...

Till then he was thinking that Abhir may be blasting because of the care and possessiveness for Daya...

But now seeing Daya's distressed face he couldn't think so...

Seeing the scenario he felt like Abhir would be responsible for Daya's distress...

His heart started to fume in anger thinking why Abhir couldn't keep his mouth shut at least for the sake of Daya's health...

What type of friend was Abhir?

Was Abhir really a good friend of Daya?

His heart started to ache in worrying about all these...

Abhijeet looked at Naina in worry who was already looking at him with the same expression...

Here Daya and Abhir jerked a bit hearing Abhijeet's voice in the middle of their heated argument...

They turned completely nervous seeing Abhijeet and Naina there...

And upon seeing their worried face Daya turned more tense...

He looked at Abhir with a stern gaze who made an apologizing expression...

Nodding off his head in disappointment Daya turned towards Abhijeet while managing a smile on his face with...

Daya (in a managed tone): Abhijeet..wahan...wahan...kyu khade ho...aajao na andar...

Abhijeet and Naina again exchanged a worried glance as they understood that they made an entry at the wrong time...

Seeing Abhijeet and Naina's worried gesture Daya tried in a dramatic way as...