Chapter Two

This is a short filler chapter cause Writer's Block freaking sucks.

3rd POV
The night came and went, and the pictures went forgotten, hidden in Mina's phone. The Bakusquad went to meet up with their leader, a day of mischief and learning planned as they spoke.

"Bakubrooo," Kiri called out across the common room.

"Baku," Denki shouted after Kiri, causing Bakugo to glare at the two.

"Shut the FUCK up," Bakugo yelled, rolling his eyes fondly.

"Blasty," Mina screamed, skincare routine halfway done as the mask on her face provided the evidence.

Iida, who was sat next to Todoroki on the couch, shushed all of them.

"You're going to wake up our fellow classmates," the class rep scolded sternly, earning a scoff from Bakugo.

"It's 6:45, they need to wake up anyways," he mutters before walking to the stairs. "UP AND AT 'EM, FUCKERS!"

"Bakugo," Iida yells out. "That is highly disrespectful and..."

Todoroki shut Iida up with a kiss, nodding at Bakugo before going back to his cold soba he was snacking on, despite it being so early in the morning. The Bakusquad huddled up at the kitchen table, and after 5 minutes of puppy dog eyes and constant "please," Bakugo gave in and made them breakfast. Kiri and Kami high-fived while Mina went to go finish her skincare routine, and Sero and Jirou finally walked down the stairs to join the table. The pictures were forgotten about at the moment, as everyone's focus was getting ready for school and the Bakusquad was basking in the delicious taste of their leader's cooking.

-

Yeah, ik it's really really short, but angst is coming up and it will be relevant to the plot. Stay tuned!

~Billie
Word Count- 290