THE EVIL TRAP

Memories could be beautiful or dreadful...but beyond every memory there is a soulful life...

CHAPTER 7: THE EVIL TRAP

ACP (in a professional tone): hello...ACP Pradyuman here....

Hearing something from other side...

ACP (in shock): kya...kaun ho tum...hello...hello...

The call already got disconnected...

He looked at his watch...it's 8 AM...

He rushed towards his car and started it in a full speed...

He hurriedly called Abhijeet...but the call didn't got connected...

He even called Daya and others...but no use...again the call was not connected...

He rushed towards Abhijeet's house...

He was driving the car harshly...

Suddenly someone came in front of the car...

He twisted the stirring wheel in order to avoid hitting the person...but he loosed the control over the car...

The car hitted the nearby tree with a force...

His head got banged with the stirring wheel and soon everything became dark to him...

In bureau...

Ananya was sitting in the chair with an annoyed face...

Abhijeet was working in the PC....

Ananya (in pleading tone): sir...please...yeh bahot important hai...

Abhijeet (in stern tone): Buddy...zid mat karo....maine kaha na tum raid paye nahi jaoge...Arjun(Ananya's friend)hai na...wo samal lega...

Ananya was about to say something but interrupted as...

Freddy (in a firm tone): beta....Abhijeet sir sahi keha rahe hai....manna ki tum uss team ka head ho...lekin ab you are not in the condition to conduct a raid...

Yes...it was her dream came true team to clear the terrorist and criminal who were underground or remaining unidentified.....

She after so many effort got permission for this secret team...

The members of the were of various branches of police force...today there was raid...but...Abhijeet who did a doctorate in being adamant was not allowing her to go....

Ananya who got frustrated called her crime partner...

Dareya's home...

Daya was moving here and there in tension while looking at Shreya in worry who was looking ill....

Sherya while trying to adjust herself in the couch...

Shreya (in low tone): aap nikalao na Daya....mai samal lugi.....

Daya (in tension): kya samaloge yaar....halat dekha khud ke....tabiyat kharab thi tho baata nahi sakthe the....do din se chup rahe ho...

Shreya (in a low tone): mai kya kar tha....mujhe laga ki mamooli sa food poisoning hai....theek hojayega....

Daya (in anger): kya...yeh...mamooli sa food poisoning....yeh...hadh kar the ho Sherya tum bhi...tume tho...

Sherya (in an annoyed tone): aree...aap mujhe kyu daant rahe ho....yeh sab aap ke waja se hi tho horahi hai.....mai ne kaha tha ki ghar mai hi Khanna bannathe hai.....par nahi aapko tho pizza kha na tha....issliye hi ab shayad food poisoning hogayi hai...