set♧

“Yoonie, Yoonie!” an oh so familiar youthful voice called out from behind. turning towards the caller of his name, Yoongi’s cheeks suddenly became a little warm when he felt a warm hand slip into his own with ease.

“hey hoba-h.” he grunted out in response, glancing away to hide his flush to no avail. the boy only giggled in his response before leaning closer to peck a quick kiss against the other’s cheek.

“where you heading to?” Hoseok asked as they walked down the park’s pathways. it was a little chilly with the autumn air yet the blonde seemed to be unphased. “can i come?”

“not anywhere really.” Yoongi admitted, a part of him secretly enjoying the warmth he felt from the other.

“i don’t have any plans.”

“ohh, even more fun.” the blonde seemed delighted at the idea, pressing himself a little closer to Yoongi. giggling sheepishly, Hoseok mumbled,

“well then, hope you don’t mind me being here.”

“not at all.” despite himself, he felt a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. unable to resist his urges, Yoongi leaned over to return the gesture then squeezed the blonde’s hand as if to reassure himself that Hoseok wasn’t leaving anytime soon.

Hoseok’s hands were warm.

Yoongi’s hands were cold.

they fit together perfectly and they wouldn’t have it any other way.

A/n

I wrote this whole piece for my golden cage book but this didn't sit well with the book plot.

So I thought I should share it in other ways as a one-shot.