"Not my day"

Chapter One

*kring~~~ kring~~~kri---*

I quickly glanced to my alarm clock with an eye open.

" URGHHH!! The hell it's just 4 in the morning" haaaay buhay nga naman..... Too early for my 8 o'clock work! Yeah I already had a work and it's my daily routine to cuss when I forgot to reset my alarm clock..

So yeah! I woke up early this day & I'm still here lying on my bed. 'Coz I can't sleep and too lazy to get up because of that damn alarm clock!! ( Hahaha pagpasensyahan kung iyun ang sinisi ko ... bka gusto niyo KAYO! ng magka world war III na!! JOKE GUYS!)

So in order that my time wouldn't be wasted I'll introduce myself to you guys! :D

" I'm Alicia Mae Levinge. 23 years of living! hahhaha... I'm from the Philippines! but Im here at California! I work in a Coffee shop as a Manager, Baker ,Barista etc. In short I owned the shop. Hahaha... I named it *ParkRiRin Coffee & Tea Shop* at #696 E Colorado, Pasadena, CA.... And I don't know why I even had that shop here in California not until that day had come..."

Yeah that day... I can't even wash it away in my mind and heart. It's just stuck there and I can't help it, but to think all over again all that had happened...

*glanced at the clock* O.O OMYGOSH!!

It's already 5:30!! shooot! know I've remember why I didn't reset that damn clock!

My apartment is far from where I work! Urgh!!!

DAMN THAT STUPID ALARM CLOCK AND FAMN THAT STUPID MIND...Err FOR THINKIN' ABOUT HIM AGAIN!!!

So I've rushed through the bathroom and took a bath...
*After 20 mins*
"wooooh I feel fresh! YEAH! Hahaha"
wore my flowery dress and pair it with my flat pair of sandal...

Last glanced at the mirror ... Ohhh!!! I'm still beautiful indeed..( makisama bawal KJ dito! Uweee! Hahaha)

Check through my stuff before heading to the parking lot.

*Parking Lot*
Slid myself inside my car and I start the engine. After 5 mins of heating it up I drove myself to the coffee shop where I worked and owned it! Hahaha :D

▶ Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE to tour friends!

▶ Sorry guys for wrong typos . hahah

Follow me on:

Twitter: @ParkRiRin06

IG: ickamae_06