.5

November 9th 2023
Location : Atlanta Georgia
Time : 9:00am
POV  : kaila
—————————————————————————
BANG BANG

i wake up to banging on my door, omg this early bro. I get up from my bed and slowly wake to my door, people don't gotta be banging on my door at 9 in the morning.

I opened the door and behold it's agent... I rolled my eyes and said "what the fuck do you what?". Agent said "let me take you out tonight, I wanna apologize". I laughed and said "no get the fuck away from my house before I called the cops". And with that I closed the door.

And walked to my room and stayed there scrolling through my phone. Can't believe this man really thought he can just come back to MY house and apologize?

he got me all the way fuck up. As I'm on my phone I'm getting hella notifications from agent. I rolled my eyes and looked at what he texted me.

Mr CHEAT:
Kaila I'm sorry, you have to let me apologize.

Mr CHEAT:
you need to understand I didn't know how to tell you. I thought you were going to be mad.

Mr CHEAT:
I'm in love with you Kaila please don't make this hard.

Me:
Hard? mad? You waited for me to confess MY feelings for YOU and then shocked me with you having a side little relationship with someone else. That makes me look dumb. Your not in love with me. Because if you were you would not have done that corny ass shit.

Kaila has blocked this contact

i laugh and straight away called fanum to tell him what happened.

Fanum : bold
Kaila : normal

"FANUM GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED"

"what mama"

"agent ass just tried coming back over here to apologize, and then texted me some corny shit, so I blocked him"

"Mama you needa put yourself first and you did and I'm proud of you, I know I'm his friend and all but what he did was dumb, and he needs to face the consequences"

"I know fanum, thank you for helping me through it"

"Of course mama your my best friend"

Call ended

after calling fanum I walked to my bathroom to take a shower because I'm going to have me a day with kai girl today because we got close and shit.

I took a shower turning the shower on releasing the stress from everything right now.
Kaila's outfit