Her new family ❤️ 🍑

Warnings: cheating, trauma, coverup, homophobia mentions, slurs (used by gays in a joking way), drugging (with editables), sex under influence

OCs:

Jason: 18

Kaiden: 17

Sarah: 17

Hazel: 16

Chloe: 19

——————————————————————
Her new family

Kaiden's POV

"Heyyy Kai, glad you could make it" Hazel said cheerfully. She's been my best friend since we were 5.

"Hey Hazy" I said and messed her hair up since I was taller then her. Now I'm not tall at all, only 5'6, buttt she's 5'1 so she's tiny. "So this is your new house, it's bigger then y'all's old one".

"Yea, and in a 'classier' part of town" she said slightly annoyed. Her mom had been dating a guy and they planned to get married so Hazel and her mom had to move in since he had a bigger house (they lived in a trailer before). "Like mr. Michal is cool and clearly loves mama, I'm just not, really belonging here". We walked towards her new room.

"No I get that, but I'm glad he's nice because I know you were scared about him being a bad person" I said and Hazel smiled and led me upstairs.

"Yea he is, I hope I don't fuck it up" she said and sat on her bed, I looked at her and sat next to this hoe.

"How the fuck would you fuck it up" I asked.

"Because.. I didn't know he was christian" she said awkwardly. Her moms a christian but has always been one of the reasonable and non judgmental ones. As mamas always said, 'don't judge me for who I am and I won't judge you. If you judge me, I'll judge you for having nothing to do but judging me for being myself'. I know not many Christian parents are like that but hazels moms always been that way. She'll preach gods name but wave her rainbow flag high for her daughter.

"Your scared he's homophobic" I asked and she nodded. I know why she's scared of it, her realizing she was a lesbian is what 'made' her dad walk out. Her mom wouldn't force her to change and he was pissed so he left. "You know, if mama fell for him, she'd probably make sure he wasn't before marrying him"

"I know but.. what if she didn't" she asked worried. "I just want her happy, what if I mess it up"

"Hazel you don't mess anything up" I said and she went to speak but I stopped her. "That bastard messed up by leaving you, anyways.. you keep talking like this I might just call Zoey" i said and she went red and shoved her face into my arm. I laughed. (Zoeys her girlfriend, they've only been together for almost a month but the three of us have been best friends since middle school and then two hoes had a crush on each other since they met.. luckily I'm a good ass match maker)

"Don't tell herrrrrr" Hazel groaned. "She'll worry about me and I'll feel baddd"

"Then stop worrrryinggg" I mocked in the same tone. "And anyways if mama was happy by choosing you over him, she'll always love you, choose you, and be happy as long as she has her baby girl" Hazel smiled and sat up, seeming to feel better.

"I guess you're right" she said and I gave her a 'really' look.

"I am right" I said. "And have you told her bout you and Zoey yet"