way before the murder

Shes' 18, confident, gorgeous, and funny. Everything a girl needs to be adored by anyone.

Meet, the one and only, Marley Jackson. 

Wavy long honey-blonde hair, a smile on her face - bringing out her cute freckles - and her boyfriend on her arm. All the students (in the hall) were chattering happily.
They were all in 12th grade now and it was right before the graduation ceremony which meant that prom was right around the corner. Everyone frantically looked for a date except Marley, because everyone knew that she and pig-face would go together.
And that boy wasn't even tall enough to reach the mugs on the top shelf. He was barely able to look over her head and she already rocked a height of 5'6. Of course, she didn't mind that face-sucking midget being only about an inch taller than her. It wasn't like he was funny or anything. I've seen him talking to others and I just didn't like him. The way he showed her off as if she were a trophy of him she was only part of a collection of toys in his life.
And as I was watching them I thought to myself that I just couldn't get behind why she liked him so much. 

But then for a split second, I saw her looking away. Something felt off. And I didn't even mean his ass-smelling cologne.

Then I saw it. She turned her head again looking in the direction of the parking lot which was right in front of the school building which kind of reminded me of a prison building.

Anyway, at first, I didn't really see what or who she was looking for. I knew it wasn't one of her girls because they all went inside before her. Then it struck me...

Little miss perfect apparently had a dirty little secret...

And I didn't like that...at all!