×ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢×

๑꒷˳˚🦈⸝⸝﹕໑₊˚
CIGARETTES, BL00D, HARM,
TALK OF ABORTION, TALK ABOUT FAILED RELATIONSHIPS, SWEARING

I leaned against the outside of the bar, hand in pocket smoking my long awaited cigarette held between my middle finger and index finger. The sweet smoke filling my lungs to be breathed out again was like all my problems getting lifted off my shoulders. So relaxing..

...

The cigarette soon had met its end and all I was left with is it's smell on my fingers. I dropped it and put it out after stepping over it with my boot. The ash soon turned to dust. I walked inside and sat down at the bar, a little while later being greated by the bar door swing open.

I looked over to see a familiar person. I tried not to stare and kept my focus on my own business and not others. But I couldn't help. I needed to talk to him...

Wilbur walked in and stood at the bar, leaning over the counter waiting for the bartender to take my order, eventually when it did he ordered a shot of tequila.

I got up and stepped a bit closer to wilbur. I spoke in a hushed voice that I hoped he could hear. I don't know why I was so desperate too talk too this prick.

Wilbur didn't hear him and passed the bartender $15. Drinking down the shot and slamming the glass onto the table.

I fiddled with my hands. I grabbed Wilbur's shoulder and turned him around to face me.

"WOOOAAAH! HUH-?" Wilbur yelled.

"Wilbur." I spoke as seriously as I could be. Probably failing.

"My dear rival! How is life? Hope it sucks" Wilbur smiled like a dickhead.

"Don't act like we're friends in any way, shape or form." I grumbled.

"Oh I'm not! I'm just hoping you lost that bet down the casino or something!"

"No sadly, actually I won. 10 thousand big ones!" I bragged.

"FUCKER!" Wilbur yelled, "why you so fucking lucky ya prick."

"Aww don't be a sore loser wilby~"

"Tch, did you just fucking call me wilby??"

I smirked, "Did I stutter?"

"I believe not Ducky." Wilbur leaned against the bar.

"Don't dare call me that."

"Ducky" Wilbur smirked trying too get on my tits at this rate.

I gritted my teeth, fighting back the urge to not punch wilbur in the face, "Don't.."

"What's wrong Ducky?~" Wilbur was clearly enjoying this.

"You...you-" I was getting angry again, "You mother fucker."

"Yes, yes that's me ducky" Wilbur playfully winked.

I walked towards Wilbur and pulled him close and spoke in a stern tone, "You know well I hate it when you call me that."

"I'm not scared of a duck.. all they can do it quack..~" Wilbur pushed me onto the floor and put a foot on my stomach, "so be a good duck, and quack." Wilbur chuckled.

I bit my own tongue hard, the metal taste of blood in my mouth. I tried to get up but it was pretty hard with a foot on my stomach. I stared at Wilbur with hatred in my eyes. He knew how much I hated him and he was still doing this. I had never hated someone more.

"Go on, quack for me, bitch." Wilbur laughed pushing more pressure onto my stomach, and fuck that hurt.

I spat all the blood out of my mouth on Wilbur's foot, glaring at him with rage, "Fuck you, rotten zombie."

"Rotten zombie? Did you just call me A ROTTEN ZOMBIE?"

"FUCK, YES I DID YOU ROTTEN ZOMBIE."

Wilbur lifted his foot and slammed it onto my chest with as much force as he could, "ITS NOT MY FAULT THATS WHAT I LOOKED LIKE AFTER REVIVAL!"

I gasped for air, coughing it up as a little bit of blood was coming down my mouth, trying to push his foot off of my chest, "FUCKING WHORE!!"

"HA! SAYS THE ONE WHO HAD 3 FIANCÉS AND NONE OF THEM WORKED OUT! YA SLUT!"

"FUCK YOU! ATLEAST I'VE HAD SOMEONE BEFORE!"

I chuckled, "She was a dog, wilbur."

"Fish, she's a salmon. And we had a great life! My salmon gf, My fox son and me."

"Your fox son got taken from you by your salmon."

Wilbur paused, "well- I never liked Sally or Fundy anyway!"

"FUCKING LIAR, YOU LOVED HER AND YOUR SON."

"No I didn't!!" Wilbur paused moving his foot from my chest. I scrabbled too my feet as he continued, "atlest I didn't marry schlatt then get in a poly relationship with Karl and Sapnap who clearly never loved you."

I paused, thinking about what he said, then I got even more angry and I didn't even know that was possible, "SHUT UP WITH YOUR FUCKING STUPID MOUTH! I WISH YOUR MOTHER WOULD'VE ABORTED YOU! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT TRASH AND THAT'S ALL YOU'LL EVER BE."

I grabbed Wilbur's shoulder, pulling him close, "No one likes you, Wilbur Soot."

"I'm aware."

I pushed Wilbur onto his back on the floor, "Do you even know what love is? I don't think you do, I don't think you've ever truly felt it."

"Nor do I belive I have since Sally."

"You know what that means?"
"It means you're pathetic, no one will ever love you. You're a terrible person and you will never change. You're the reason for all your past relationships and friends to end. Everyone leaves, no one will be on your side in your weakest moments. You are a bitch."

Wilbur nodded

๑꒷˳˚🦈⸝⸝﹕໑₊˚
WILBURS POV

I nodded, I was useless, the cause I don't have love, why I have no friends..

"And I hate you.." I heard quackity mumble. That felt like a stab in the heart.

"Righteo. I better get going. Cya." I mumbled leaving the bar.

"Good, nobody wants you here anyway" Quackity called.

I stumbled over the rocks and dirt eventually made it home, I opened the door and walked past the living room where Phil was talking too techno and tommy was doing pvp with tubbo but not killing one another. I climbed up the stairs into my room and flopped onto my bed. Something felt.. different. My feelings towards him was different.

๑꒷˳˚🦈⸝⸝﹕໑₊˚
.Authors note.
This chapter got deleted so rewrite. Lol.

๑꒷˳˚🦈⸝⸝﹕໑₊˚
/WORDS 1041\