Chapter 7 Mamba's Price

"Three Moons Morrowseer what are you doing!" Mastermind shouts as two guards and Princess Greatness show up.

"I told you to be careful!" Morrowseer shouts at Mamba who has a slight scar on his horn, "I...I didn't...think anyone...was there" Mamba said gasping for air, "I..just...wanted...some prey" He continued. 

Morrowseer growled, and then Greatness spoke up, "What did he do?" Greatness asked, "He nearly got caught by a Rainwing. Now they will be on guard." Morrowseer shouts. 

Mamba looked down in shame and Greatness sighed, "We'll let Queen Battlewinner decide what to do with him. Now put him down" Greatness said and Morrowseer dropped Mamba and he walked with Greatness not daring to look anyone in the eye...

~~~*~~~

After an hour Starflight went to Mamba's room only to find him packing his things, "Are you going somewhere?" He asked. Mamba sighed.

"Queen Battlewinner said that I can't stay here because I nearly jeopardized the plan by nearly getting caught. So, she is having me relocated. I'm not sure where though" Mamba explained.

 Starflight couldn't believe what he heard, "That's not fair! It was an accident" Starflight protested, "She's the queen. I can't do anything about it and neither can-" Mamba felt the ground shake and heard shouting.

 Mamba grabbed his things and darted out the door unaware of what might happen...