Her Problems

Hello everyone, sorry for uploading this part late i was busy with my life and my exams are coming soon so... you know😮‍💨

                           Her problems

So, Sakura has problems with her life that she is just dying from inside.

She is showing everyone that she is happier than everyone but she is not.
the truth is no one is understanding her even her parents and her friends . she barely has left friends she only have 2,3 and the rest are normal people you can say classmates whom you have to talk like they are your friends but they are not.

Her mental health is getting 0 day by day and no one is realising that cuz she is not showing.

Her friend is having some breakdowns and the problems are not that big but still she is showing her 100% support to her and trying to help her but what about her??

you saved everyone. but who saved you?

at the end of the day at night she take her airpods and go to other room where is no one and turn off the light listen some very sensitive or sad songs and cry her heart out but with no voice and after sometime she wash her face remove her airpods and do her other works and act like nothing happened and her parents never know what is going on with her mind??

Her Mental health is affecting her alot and no one is noticing and never will.

Some people knows that this story is based on my life and will cuz i am still a high school student and writing her story as the name of girl: Sakura.

I know this part was short but guys i can't write everything here and i will try to upload more parts too.. and thank you for reading this part i hope you liked it.

   Stay tuned!👋🏻❤️