my marriage?

Writer's pov

Yn is a mafia boss, who's been in this family business since her childhood days, being the only child. It was a dangerous job where one had to stake their life over even the smallest disputes but yn was the calmest person hence usually played it really safe and never really got into gang fights or even normal disputes over colleagues. That however wasn't all that liked in this profession. Hence it happened.

Yn pov

Being in this business is so fucking tiring...
Everyone has bullshit in their heads for brains, nobody wants to talk everyone just wants to fight, I am tired of this. "Hey boss, some old man is trying to get in asking for you, what do we do kill him?" Said my Lackey. Well at least get me his name or something you jackass... is what I was thinking but didn't say it out loud. "Wait a minute, let me see" said I , as I walked towards the room the supposed old man was in. *Knock knock* "come in" said the old man "still as polite as ever aren't you little pumpkin" grandpa park! My grandfather's only friend, their friendship lasted  the generations through their kids but since the accident and grandpa's passing i haven't really seen him, though I only had cheerful memories with him in my childhood.

Writer's pov

Grandpa park especially came to see tn today for the sake of marriage talks between their families as his grandson was deemed a Playboy and was nearly chased out of the industry, not being able to inherit the company. He sat down and they talked for a long time about their past memories until finally grandpa park broke the actual reason for his arrival. Yn was quite taken aback. Yes she was 25 and quite envious of her "friends" that would show off their happiness and even their kids. She always thought, isn't 25 a bit too early but then again the friend that became a mother was in a relationship since their highschool days. What grandpa park talked about was true. Yn was in the age for marriage and having a good reputation in the outside world would've helped his grandson as well. But it's been 15 years since she's been a lone wolf. Getting Too used to loneliness is also quite a bliss. Having our own self as a companion is definitely better than some random stranger judging you, not to mention, in this profession? Anytime a knife can come stabbing through your back like back then...
Anyways yn politely declined the offer saying she doesn't want a loveless marriage like her parents'. But the grandpa remained adamant on his offer. "Does he even know my name?" Asked yn. "He will, in the future" "so he doesn't even know that you're trying to set up his marriage?" "Uhhh don't worry he wouldn't say no to me or you!" "We are complete strangers how are we supposed to live the rest of our lives together!?" Exclaimed yn too frustrated from all these thoughts. "No my pumpkin you used to play together when you were kids" "and you want us to play again? But we aren't kids anymore!" "Do it for me would you?" Yn was really at the end of the edge now but suddenly grandpa started coughing really hard. "Grandpa have some water!" His hands were bloody red. "Grandpa what is this!?" " *Cough* I've got lung cancer and its the last stage! I Can't afford  to delay any longer! Not only do i have to fulfill the responsibility of Solomon's parents but also help him get the position and also find him a bride. *Cough cough* but I don't have time... My pumpkin I know you hate me for I was the ultimate reason your parents and later my friend passed away but I can't afford to feel guilty right now! I've to see my Solomon get married and secure his position as the ceo before passing as well... Please I beg you" yn was too stunned to speak. Finally the took a deep breath and said "alright I'll do it" grandpa park let out a sigh of relief.