!!!

hihi

————————————-

Jeongukk was leaning on the wall with his arms crossed while Taehyung was stretched out, trying to get the perfect angle to hit the ball.

Jeongukk looked up from Taehyungs neck all the way down to his ass, he groaned and slightly threw his head back.

"Kim what the fuck, can you hurry up?" He asked, mentally wishing Taehyung hurries up because he really can't do this right now.

"Dude can you chill out" Taehyung turned his head and lifted his eyebrow up, "why do you look constipated?"

Jeongukk groaned even louder which caused Taehyung to give him a dirty look. If this bitch doesn't move, I'm gonna move him myself.

"Are you gonna hurry up?" Taehyung huffed and turned his head back to the table which meant no.

Jeongukk scoffed and went over to Taehyung. Little bitch. Jeongukk thought while grabbing Taehyung by his waist and lifting him up to make him sit on the table. The table wobbled a little bit since it isn't sturdy so Jeongukk grabbed Taehyungs thighs and pulled them apart, making his way between them.

Taehyungs pov.

what the fuck.

What the fuck?

WHAT THE FUCK?!

there's literally no way..

Wait why is he kinda hot

Omg, I think Im gonna bust a nut.

Please ruin me

Wait no

Ew

———

Taehyungs face was flushed as he tried to look anywhere but Jeongukk's face while these thoughts running through his head.

Jeongukk just kept staring at Taehyung because wow.

Taehyung is even more prettier up close, how is that even possible.

Jeongukk counted all of Taehyungs moles, the way his nose is shaped, how his eyelashes are beautifully long and the way he bites his lips at certain times.

"Uhm..gukk" Taehyung turned his face to look at him directly and Jeongukk didn't know what was better, Taehyung looking at him in this position or the nickname he called him.

"Mhm?" He replied still in a daze of Taehyungs beauty, "You are so gorgeous, you know that?" He put his head down on the others neck.

"Really?" Taehyung didn't know why but he just sounded shocked, like I mean he's been called hot and cute or other stuff but gorgeous and by Jeongukk?!

Jeongukk hummed as he started leaving very light kisses on Taehyungs neck before he made it to his jaw and started leaving more firmer kisses.

"You...are..just...so..unreal" He said between every kiss he planted on his face and stopped, looking directly at his lips and then back up at his eyes.

If Taehyungs was red than it was even redder now, Jeongukk was just staring at him so intensely that he just pulled him by the tie connecting their lips together.

Jeongukks eyes widen 10x as their lips connected but moved his hands from Taehyungs thighs to his waist. Taehyung snaked his hands down Jeongukks stomach and then up his neck to where he finally wrapped them around. 

Jeongukk squeezed Taehyungs waist making him gasp, which let Jeongukk explore around in his mouth. Their tongues clashed together as everything got more and more heated.

Taehyung pulled away from lack of oxygen and how he wished that it wasn't a thing so they could continue forever. Jeongukk rubbed Taehyungs waist and started to leave pepper kisses down his neck to where he knew he had to make some marks.

"Gukk.." Taehyung tilted his head giving the other more access, he moved his hands from Jeongukks neck to his hair where he pulled at it bit by bit.

Jeongukk moved back and looked at Taehyung, he just looked so.. beautiful.

"You really are unreal."

"Oh and also your ass is like all out when you're playing pool."

"Jeongukk are you serious right now."

"What??! You don't have to bend over that much"

"I mean you could do that in front of m-"

"JEONGUKK!"

"I'm not kidding though?"

"Ugh."

"Can I kiss you again?"

"Please do"

Everything was sealed with a kiss at the end.