Chapter16-Toō vs. Kaijō

Aoi's POV

Its time for the match Toō vs. Kaijō its about to start "Hey where's Senpai?" Moriyama point outside "hey the match is starting." he look at me "oh Aoi I was just here chilling" I nod "okay ganbatte senpai"I leave him alone time to pay Aoimine Daiki and Momoi Satsuki a visit I knock at the room "oh your from Kaijō"Shoichi Imayoshi said "hello I'm Aoi Kunienda former coach of the kiseki no Sendai so I would like to speak with Daiki and Satsuki "no way!" Wakamatsu said loud as always I cover my ears and push them aside "hi Ryo"I hug him "Daiki ,Satsuki let's have a great match" he tch "why do you want to be in Kaijō they can't even use your full potential and let you distribute water and stuff when you can be a great coach strangist and player " I smile "it doesn't matter does it"he cockily smirk "if you keep going on like that your team will lose no doubt" I chuckle "Satsuki someday I just wish you push Daiki out of his senses we all know that after some time Ryota will pass the other miracles ja ne~" I slowly walk toward our. Team like nothing happen "ganbatte Kaijō!" I cheered "Aoi-cchi ...." he did not continue what he was about to say ...

-

Kise fell at the floor and couldn't stood up at all Kasamatsu did help him "what do you say about exceeding us Aoi" I grit my teeth this cocky bastard the game was over and we lose ha losing I hate it I hate it. ... we left the arena "Kise where are you going ?!" I shout "he is probably going to the locker room where Kasamatsu is" I look at Mori-chan "ehh I'll go to .....I guess its best to leave them alone for awhile " I leave the kaijō team and saw Aka-cha "Aka-chin hey!" He turn around "so you lose why don't you just join me I will never lose then so will you they waste your talent Aoi Kunienda" I tch and sat down beside him "well I don't want to change school I have friends there " he stare at me "What friends does guys at your team " I sight "Aka-chan they're my friends " he smirk "you don't have a girl ..friend only. Boys " "I will find someday someday that fits me and my character"

Kise's POV

I go to the locker room and heard. Bang sounds I feel my tears falling like a waterfalls "I hate losing it hurts " I open the door "senpai your so late" he stare at me "what are you doing Kise" he ask "I'm fetching you"a vein pop on his head uh oh "I'm not a dog you idiot" he kick me I'm glad that the old kasamatsu Yukio is back but next I won't lose to Aoimine to exceed them I just have to stop admiring them that's all and I need to do the perfect copy

June 26 2015