First school day.

You wake up because you hear your dad calling your name,
You walk downstairs while rubbing your eye "good morning" you say to your dad and Natasha
"Morning sleepyhead" Natasha laughs "I made you breakfast" your dad says, you sit down and eat your breakfast you look at the time and sees its 7:00 "shit I'm running late!" You quickly go upstairs and put on some makeup and clothes. You run downstairs grab your backpack and walks to school. "Where is Peter" you mumble to yourself, you wait another 10 minutes and he doesn't show up so you text him
__________________________________
                                      Peter🫣
                           Last online 6:30 PM

Peter: see you tomorrow in school bye!

                                                                 Y/n: see ya!
                                       Today
                          Last online 5:30 AM

                                           Y/n: Peter where are you?
                      Y/n: hello Parker? Your not in school

Peter: i need your help right now
Peter: I'm home right now In my room come quickly please

                                                  Y/n: I'm on my way
__________________________________
You rush to peter's house quickly as possible, as you arrive you run inside and rushes into his room "Peter?!" You see him laying on the ground injured "y/n.." he says weakly.
You sit next to him on the ground "what happened to you? Why are you bleeding?!"
"Don't worry about it just help me" he says.
"What do you mean don't worry about it? You called me to help you so I need to know What happend" you say in a serious tone.
"I can't say what happened y/n but please just help me.." he says looking at you with teary and red eyes.
You nod and looks for bandage "found it!" She walks over to Peter again and looks at his deep cut in his head and leg "do you have alcohol for wounds because this is going to get infected if we don't clean it" you say.
"Yeah it's in the bathroom in the drawers above the sink" Peter says, you nod and rushes towards the bathroom and looks for alcohol.
You found it so you walk back to Peter "okay this is going to hurt like a bitch" you say looking a bit scared to hurt him.
He nods "it's fine, thanks for helping tho" he smiles slightly.
She smiles "okay here goes nothing" she pours the alcohol over his wound, he grunts in pain "fuck! That burns, are you sure this is good?" He says in pain, "yeah it's helping I promise" you wrap the bandage around his wound.
"I guess that will do" you smile, "thank you" he smiles .
"Sooo...are you going to tell me what happened?"
He smiles Innocently, "promise me not to tell anyone, because if you do we are in bigggg trouble" he says seriously "I promise I won't tell a soul" you say.
"Okay I am spide-" as soon he wants to what happened you get a call from your dad "im sorry my dad is calling I have to take this" you pick up the phone and sighs "the principle called my dad and said I wasn't at school so I need to go home right now, I'm so sorry" you say.
"It's okay I'm sorry for getting you in problems" he says in a Akward tone