💗4💗

KABIR ARORA

It is 10 pm and I'm in my bed, thinking about today. That girl madey day different. Normally my day starts with breakfast followed by college, basketball, Talking to Ahaan, studying and sleep. But today she was there. She is different, she makes me feel different. And I like that.

I came to know her name, Natasha, through Ahaan. It is a nice name.

I was thinking about her when sleep embrace me.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Morning 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I felt sunlight hitting my eyes. So covered my face with my blanket. The blanket was snatched by someone. And I clearly know that the someone is none other than my mom.

"Nahi beta, chalo ab jaldi uth jaao, college bhi Jana hai " she said.

"Ma please, bas 5 min aur phir uth jaaunga. Pakka." I pleased her.

"Accha, thik hai lekin bas 5 min. Main aaungi vaapas 5 min baad."

Maa is just like this. She agrees on everything if I please her but I don't misuse this thing. Just when I want to sleep more.

I slept for 10 min and then Maa came to wake me. I woke up, did my morning routine and went down to have breakfast.

" Bye maa! Bye papa! Main jaake aata hu" I touched their feet and went for college. This was what my normal morning look like.

Today I decided to pick up Ahaan with me as Ahaan's bike is in service.

AHAAN MALHOTRA

I woke up with my alarm. It's 6 am. I wore my work out clothes and went gym.

I came back after 2 hours. And went to the bathroom. After freshing up I came out and found my clothes all ready on my bed arranged by the servants. They were standing there waiting for me to come out.

I thanked them and signalled them to leave so I can change my clothes. They left and I quickly changed my clothes.

I ran downstairs as I was starving. I sat on the dining table where Mr Malhotra [Ahaan's dad] were having his breakfast. I sat across him as the maids served my breakfast.

" Did the results come of the first semester?" He asked. I know he wanted to know exactly.

"Yes and as you wanted I scored the highest."

Mr Malhotra was the trustee of the college. And he thinks that as I am his son I should be highest in the whole school.

But I don't think the same. I think every student can score highest by their will and not just because he/she is related to someone of higher position. And I score highest not because I am his son but because I want to.

Noor is good in studies and she is the only person I can compete with. Even though she is on the second place, she can compete with me. She is only 2 or 3 numbers behind me.

Talking about Noor, she seems to me as a very dangerous girl. Like yesterday I spilled my drink on her by mistake but she thought that I did it on purpose. She talked to me like she will kill me and didn't even give me a chance to speak.

I finished my breakfast and went to my room. There was some time left to leave for college. Today, Kabir was going to pick me up as my bike is in service and I don't prefer to drive car alone.

After some time, Kabir reached and we went to college.

By the way I came to know that Kabir has a little crush on someone. And that someone is Natasha. I know her name as she was a good friend of Avantika, my so called girlfriend. But they stopped talking.

Avantika is gone somewhere now so she is not in college. May be she is going to come today. Who knows?

"What are you busy thinking about?"
Kabir's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

" I was thinking that my one woman man have found his woman."

" I don't have a crush on Natasha. It's nothing like that."

" Natasha, I didn't even said her name." He knew that he was caught now.

We chit-chatted over a few things before we arrived the college.

I got down from his car and went to the cafeteria as there was some time left . I had my breakfast but I was still feeling hungry.

As I entered the cafeteria, I saw Avantika.

" Oh babyyyyy! I'm back." She exclaimed. Oh God, I hate this babyyyyy thing. It's so cringy. I feel like puking after hearing this.

She came to me and hugged me but I didn't reciprocate. She left me and said " Did you miss me ??"

I really want to go from here. My hunger died after seeing her. But what can I do? I am with her because her father is the principal of the college and I don't want to be on his bad side. And she knows why I am being with her but still she is with me.

" Excuse me, Kabir is waiting for me."
I lied, but if I didn't say this she wouldn't leave me.

Actually, Avantika is scared of Kabir as once she tried to hit on him but instead got an insult on her face. It was funny to see that.

I left the cafeteria and went to Kabir in classroom. I took my place beside him.

" Thank you yaar, you saved me from Avantika just now." I said.

"Your welcome" he knows about the fear Avantika has for him. Not gonna lie, but he seems that he is proud for that.

Our teacher entered the class and started her lecture. It was Maths, and I loved this subject. It have a special place in my heart and also our teacher is also nice.

The class finished, we went to our next class, which was English. English is a nice subject, but not my favourite.

" Good morning students, so today we are going to work in a group of four. The class will be divided in the groups of four and each group will be given a topic. The group should write about it and submit it to me latest by the next Monday." The teacher said.

" Mam can we select our group members" one student asked. "No, you can't." Mam refused.

She began to announce the names.
It had two boys and two girls.

"Raj, Varun, Mukti and Alia"
"Avantika, Jhanvi, Arpan and Uday" Thank God she isn't in my group or else I would be doomed.
"Rohini, Roohi, Rahul, Rohit.........."
" And at last, Noor, Natasha, Kabir and Ahaan" I am very happy for Kabir.

"Lucky, Kabir" I poked my elbow in his arms, teasing him.

"Students, please collect your topics from me in lunch time." The teacher announced and than continued teaching.

_______________________________________

A/N

~ I know this chapter is boring but I'm working on an interesting chapter.

~ Please vote and comment your views.

Byeeeee