Info

Name: Seraphina

Age: XX

Birthday: July 14, XXXX

Personality: Outgoing to everyone in teyvat, terrifying and mysterious in her own world.

Likes: To go to high places, Sweets, Her weapon, people nice to her, Xiao, Aether, Zhongli, her worshipers, her friends.

Dislikes: The empire, enemies, annoying people, nosey people, noisy people, people who destroys her land, sour foods, Zephyr(she finds her annoying.) Dywn(her mortal enemy)

Appearance:

Hair: Long, flowy hair that reaches her butt.

Hair colour: Black hair with red under tips.

Eye colour: Gold eyes with Dragon like pupils.

Skin and lip colour: Fair skinned and rosy lips.

Body: Slim body with thick thighs and slim, long hands.

Her outfit: ↑↑↑↑

Her weapon: ↓↓↓↓

Basic atk: She swings her scythe diagonally to the left, then she swings it back to the right, rotating her body, she smacks the opponent with her red, hard tail

The first swing deals 59% physical dmg, the second swing deals 68% physical dmg, and the tail smack deals 98% pyro dmg.

Charge atk: She holds her scythe in her right hand, swinging it diagonally up the left then twirling it in her hand as she brings it diagonally down to the right.
It deals 100% physical dmg.

Skill: (Tap) her wings wrap around her and create a pyro shield which enhances her basic atks with pyro.

The first swing deals 88%% pyro dmg, the second swing deals 150% pyro dmg, and the tail smack deals 259% pyro dmg.

Skill: (Hold) She lets her wings out, letting her fly but still deploys her pyro shield. She dashes at her enemies from mid air with her scythe. The stamina of her skill is based on the level of her skill. When she attacks her opponents while having her skill activated, she marks her opponents with a claw mark on top of their heads, once the mark fills up, she swings her scythe at the opponent and it fires pyro once.

The opponent will receive 266% pyro dmg while she dashes at her opponents.
The opponent will receive 278% pyro dmg when the mark fills up.

Ult: (Activation) when her ult is activated, an after image of her dragon form appears on her back, breathing fire at the opponent.
This action damages her opponent 358% pyro dmg.

(Activated) When her ult is activated, she disregards her scythe and forms her fire from her hands, she throws these fires thrice then breathes fire from her own mouth, to which she then licks her lips after she fires her attack.

The opponent will receive 320% of pyro dmg from her hand flames and then receive 479% pyro dmg from her mouth.

(Please let me know if she's too OP or her kit is not enough😭🙏 I don't know about this kind of stuff. I don't read my characters'stats.)

Idle Animation:
Idle 1
She stretches her limbs with her wings and tail out.
Idle 2
She pulls out her scythe, checking for its sharpness then with a satisfied hum, she puts away her scythe.

Her back story will be used as a chapter so I didn't include it here. (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)